Cannot register.

Well that's a little embarrassing, I'm trying to register myself to the docuwiki to edit tk_mbhp_core_lpc17_bulk_order but looks like I'm not able to :(

Specifically I'm not receiving anything to my email account, already checked spam filters but nothing there, I'm trying since yesterday and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

• 6 months later...

Hey All

I'm new to the forums page too just signed up today. I had the same problem. I have been trying for months to sign up on the forums. I finally used my yahoo.com instead of my windstream.net addy (witch is my primary addy) and it finally sent me my validation email. It took about 30 mins though to receive it. That could be due to yahoo servers draging a bit. Any way this work for me and I hope it works for you.

Good Luck

Eddie P.

If anyone else has problems with the signup, feel free to contact an op on our irc channel for instant help (link is up there in the main menu) or eMail one of the mods on here with the details (in my case you can use midibox-at-schickt-dot-de).