Sales request - unbuilt MB-6582

LaRssA

Hi!

When Wilba made the original batch-order for these babies, I ordered two sets (one for a friend), but he didn't want it after all. (yeah, I know... :/ )

So I basically have parts to build another one, which I'm interested in selling.

It should be 99-100% complete (there may be a resistor or two is missing, but nothing that's hard to get the hold of..)

It comes with the new-old-stock SID's, but no PSU.

Casing, PCB, 8xSID's, PIC's and everything is included.

Sold as is - but parts has been stored in room-temperature.

So first - Thorsten (and perhaps Wilba) - is it OK to sell this?

Wanted to go trough you guys first to see if anyone's interested before I post it elsewhere.

I'm located in Oslo, Norway, but will ship internationally.

Hi LaRssA,

I am interested. I suppose you are interested to sell the whole pack. How much would you sell this unit?

I am located in Paris, France.

edit: could you describe what exactly you are selling? (buttons, leds, encoders)

Thanks!

Edited by mrcam

So first - Thorsten (and perhaps Wilba) - is it OK to sell this?

Wanted to go trough you guys first to see if anyone's interested before I post it elsewhere.

Yes, that's okay. Thanks for asking :flowers:

Great! :)

I'll check out the parts during the weekend and will post a reply here, but from what I remember, it's identical to Wilba's original

model (with waldorf-knobs, feedback pots etc..)

The SID's included are 8x 6582, but I can't remember if it's the A-model or not - will check this as well.

hey guys!

the info/sale is a little postponed...

My parents has been placing the box on the attic after they cleaned it up, so it's... well... somewhere up there...

I'm not at their house everyday, so I don't know how fast I'll be able to pick it up...

So bottom line is I'll make a new post here as soon as I've gotten the hold of it.

But I KNOW it's up there, and I WILL sell it, so please just be patient, and I will make a new post here as soon as I have new info,

which should be within a couple of weeks I believe. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all!

I've gathered it all now, and here's what's included:

1x Casing (PT-10 from PacTec)

2x PCB (1x control and 1x main)

2x Aluminium cutouts, black with white writing (front and back-panel)

4x PICs - preprogrammed for the MB-6582

8x 6582A SID's, NewOld-stock

Rotary encoders with black/white Waldorf-knobs

feedback-pots with knobs

fan (with blue light if I remember correctly ;) )

tactical switches

LCD-display

DIN-contact to fit on the board (new and solid male-DIN included to fit to the PSU).

a BUNCH of other components which whould make it a 98-100% complete build out of the box

There's also included a lot of spacers, nuts, bolts, washers etc - much more then you need, but they didn't come in smaller packages ;)

Like stated before - PSU not included.

I'm not after making any money here, but I would like to break even.

If #1 in line doesn't accept, I will proceed down the que until someone does...

Everything is sold as is, but has been kept in room-temperature the whole time.

Please note that stuff aren't cheap in Norway - probably also including the shipping - so the price may seem high to some of you...

If I end up shipping outside of Norway, payment must be made trough PayPal in NOK.

Asking price is: 5000 NOK + shipping

After this, I also have some SID's left over:

tested:

4x 6582A (new-old-stock - will most likely keep at least two of these for my own MB-6582)

not tested:

6x 6581

2x 6581R3

2x 6581R4AR

5x 8580R5

1x 8580R5B

20 in total - also sold as is. Not saying any asking-price, but I'm still not looking to make money, so please send bids as PM if you are interested.

mrcam - I pass the ball to you for a reply if you are still interested...

Edited by LaRssA

I've gathered it all now, and here's what's included:

Asking price is: 5000 NOK + shipping

Thanks for your answer, yes I am interested. That is a price, may you accept until Monday for my final answer?

I already have furnitures (SIDs, PICs, encoders, knobs, LCD) for building an MB6582 in my drawers. But I still need a lot of parts including case, panels and PCBs and all the little things not so easy to have.

I will certainly buy you the whole stuff and build my MB6582 during autumn. After that soldering session, maybe I will have spare parts to sell back to the community ;)

edit: I live in France... are you used with shipping in international parcel? is there european custom taxes between Norway and EU? (maybe increasing the price of 30%)

Edited by mrcam

Ooooh another Norwegian midiboxer! Can I ask where u are located? It would be too bad if there were others than me in the area owning a sid synth hehehe... Nah, what I meant to say is that it would be bad having midiboxers around the door and not knowing hehe. But then again, Norway are a long stretched country...

Sorry, totally off topic... Hehe

Ooooh another Norwegian midiboxer! Can I ask where u are located? It would be too bad if there were others than me in the area owning a sid synth hehehe... Nah, what I meant to say is that it would be bad having midiboxers around the door and not knowing hehe. But then again, Norway are a long stretched country...

Sorry, totally off topic... Hehe

Hey technobreath - I'm located in Oslo, so it's not next door ;)

------------

florian gaud - They are available...send bid trough PM please. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...