Ready To Order From Smash TV

Jay Beckham

I hope you looked at the WIKI to be sure the LCD you picked is compatible with the Core. I assumed you had so I didn't say anything. There is a link on that page to my guide for connecting an LCD.

I have not ordered the LCD yet so will look at the Wiki. I did order from Tim all the kits, connectors, and ribbon cables.

I have not ordered the LCD yet so will look at the Wiki. I did order from Tim all the kits, connectors, and ribbon cables.

The 2 x 16 has a HD44780 controller. And a spec sheet is available. The other one had no info available. This one is $7.50 so can't lose much in that deal. Will order it with some other stuff I need for my model railroad signal system.

Will wait to hear back from you before placing the order with AllElectronics.com

Thanks for all your help.

Jay

I have attached the spec sheet if interested.

LCD-16216.pdf

1. If in the future I want to add Combination Pistons/Buttons would that just involve either left over space on my 7th DIN or the use of a 8th DIN?

2. If I wanted to add SAMS where would I get them and what would I expect to pay?

3. I assume that SAMS would require DOUT boards and would they attach to the Output pins on the Core8?

4. As I recall the CORE8 can support 128 inputs as well as 128 output (via DOUT)?

Thanks