The final GM5x5x5 Batch Order

TK.

maybe i should take another pcb in case someone might have a spare chip some day- i wrecked one pcb and chip on one whole side of the GM5 when cleaning the excess solder with wick. never happened before.

luckily it was the one i was about to build for my band mate, mine works fine :whistle:

very generally spoken- if there were enough firm preorders (i mean firm commitments for 250 chips so that they're all gone), would there be the possibility to get another run going in the future? or is there some other, regular way to purchase some chips, maybe more expensive?

it still seems quite popular, and, imo, for good reason

very generally spoken- if there were enough firm preorders (i mean firm commitments for 250 chips so that they're all gone), would there be the possibility to get another run going in the future? or is there some other, regular way to purchase some chips, maybe more expensive?

There is a simple way: if everybody would buy 4 GM5 chips for 18 EUR instead of only 1 for 4.50 EUR, the bulk order could happen once we found 62 people

Best Regards, Thorsten.

There is a simple way: if everybody would buy 4 GM5 chips for 18 EUR instead of only 1 for 4.50 EUR, the bulk order could happen once we found 62 people

Best Regards, Thorsten.

I'm in (nevermind my request for that single board above, I'll add that to the bulkorder :))

YAY! Great idea TK! I just added myself to the next potential order!

I feel like notifying all the people that posted "I wanna be a happy fella" back in nILS's back in January (I was one of them but sadly never made it into the order)... Since I don't want to be too spammy about it, instead I kindly ask these people to add themselves on the new bulk order via the wiki if you're still interested in the amazing GM5 :)

mazatta

smrl

harley89

ballpein

KnoxY

moogah

digga

Elektruck

ErMangaver

digga

Tommy-boy

Edited by funkyboard