Ordering at Pollin.de

Guest den_Juin

Guest den_Juin

I'm planning on ordering some stuff over at pollin.de,

Tho i have some Q's.

In general:

can i use these encoders for my MIOSbased box?

Encoder Alps EC11B152441  

Incrementgeber mit Taster, 1 Eingang, 2 Ausgänge, mit geriffelter 6 mm-Achse, RM 2,5 mm

Encoder Alps EC11E09204A2  

Incrementgeber mit 1 Eingang und 2 Ausgängen, geriffelte 6 mm-Achse, RM 2,54 mm, 18 Raststellungen.

And some Q's for the german ppl :D:

can you guys help me explain these pieces of text?

1)  PLZ

2)  Nachnahme (NN-Gebühren-Anteil Euro 2,50)

3)  Bankeinzug

4)  Bankeinzugsermächtigung habe ich bereits erteilt

Thank you very much!

Guest den_Juin

I'm planning on ordering some stuff over at pollin.de,

Tho i have some Q's.

In general:

Encoder Alps EC11B152441  

Incrementgeber mit Taster, 1 Eingang, 2 Ausgänge, mit geriffelter 6 mm-Achse, RM 2,5 mm

Incrementgeber mit 1 Eingang und 2 Ausgängen, geriffelte 6 mm-Achse, RM 2,54 mm, 18 Raststellungen.

And some Q's for the german ppl :D:

can you guys help me explain these pieces of text?

1)  PLZ

3)  Bankeinzug

Thank you very much!

1)  PLZ

PostLeitZahl = Postcode

The German Post delivers to your door and the postman takes the payment in bar + a 2,50 servicecharge - only available in Germany!

3)  Bankeinzug

DirectDebit

I have alreade given my DirectDebit details

1)  PLZ

PostLeitZahl = Postcode

The German Post delivers to your door and the postman takes the payment in bar + a 2,50 servicecharge - only available in Germany!

3)  Bankeinzug

DirectDebit

I have alreade given my DirectDebit details

Guest den_Juin

I've got some more Q's:

The site says:

"Auslandslieferungen tätigen wir nur gegen Nachnahme oder Vorauskasse. Die Mehrwertsteuer wird bei Lieferungen

• innerhalb der EG (Intrahandel) nur bei der Angabe der Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer (Ust-IdNr.) abgezogen.

• außerhalb der EG (Extrahandel) generell abgezogen.

Versandkosten ins Ausland werden grundsätzlich nach tatsächlichem Aufwand berechnet."

So they mean i can pay to the postman right?

And the Mehrwertsteuer will increase for shipments to holland right? cos in germany it is 16%, and in Holland it is 19%.

Guest den_Juin

I've got some more Q's:

The site says:

"Auslandslieferungen tätigen wir nur gegen Nachnahme oder Vorauskasse. Die Mehrwertsteuer wird bei Lieferungen

• innerhalb der EG (Intrahandel) nur bei der Angabe der Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer (Ust-IdNr.) abgezogen.

• außerhalb der EG (Extrahandel) generell abgezogen.

Versandkosten ins Ausland werden grundsätzlich nach tatsächlichem Aufwand berechnet."

So they mean i can pay to the postman right?

And the Mehrwertsteuer will increase for shipments to holland right? cos in germany it is 16%, and in Holland it is 19%.

Oh, my mistake. I didnt know "Nachnahme" (lets call it: "Pay-the-post-man-method") is also possible for exports from Germany - nice!

To your question about the "Mehrwertsteuer" (German VAT). I dont think it increases, as it is an EG/EU-internal export/import. The text is just telling you, that you can only *deduct* the VAT from the price if a) you have a "Ust-IdNr." (if you are a company, you will have a VAT-Identificationnumber) or b) if you live outside the EU. The charge for shipping is only the real expense Pollin has, so no fixed charge. So you pay the price you see and can use the "Pay-the-post-man-method" in the Netherlands. I hope I was able to help you.

Oh, my mistake. I didnt know "Nachnahme" (lets call it: "Pay-the-post-man-method") is also possible for exports from Germany - nice!

To your question about the "Mehrwertsteuer" (German VAT). I dont think it increases, as it is an EG/EU-internal export/import. The text is just telling you, that you can only *deduct* the VAT from the price if a) you have a "Ust-IdNr." (if you are a company, you will have a VAT-Identificationnumber) or b) if you live outside the EU. The charge for shipping is only the real expense Pollin has, so no fixed charge. So you pay the price you see and can use the "Pay-the-post-man-method" in the Netherlands. I hope I was able to help you.

I didnt know "Nachnahme" (lets call it: "Pay-the-post-man-method") is also possible for exports from Germany - nice!

It is called C.O.D. (cash on delivery), this comes with an extra cost (to pay the postman for the risk returning with his pocket full of $$$). However, a bank transfer (banküberweisung,vorauskasse) should be without extra cost inside the EC.(since July 1, 2003)

Ask for IBAN (International Banking Account Number) & BIC (Bank Identifier Code) numbers.

greetz

I didnt know "Nachnahme" (lets call it: "Pay-the-post-man-method") is also possible for exports from Germany - nice!

It is called C.O.D. (cash on delivery), this comes with an extra cost (to pay the postman for the risk returning with his pocket full of $$$). However, a bank transfer (banküberweisung,vorauskasse) should be without extra cost inside the EC.(since July 1, 2003)

Ask for IBAN (International Banking Account Number) & BIC (Bank Identifier Code) numbers.

greetz

Guest den_Juin

greetz

Yeah, well i think i'm going to use the bank for this.

I'm planning to massorder with lots of other dutch ppl, a couple of months ago somebody else did the same, and he ordered for 7.006,06 euro's worth of stuff, I'm not too comfortable with having that kind of money around ;)

Guest den_Juin

greetz

Yeah, well i think i'm going to use the bank for this.

I'm planning to massorder with lots of other dutch ppl, a couple of months ago somebody else did the same, and he ordered for 7.006,06 euro's worth of stuff, I'm not too comfortable with having that kind of money around ;)

Guest den_Juin

Thanks Poeloq!!!

I'll keep that in mind!

so i still have this question left:

Encoder Alps EC11B152441  

Guest den_Juin

Thanks Poeloq!!!

I'll keep that in mind!

so i still have this question left:

Encoder Alps EC11B152441