TK.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Xeroox ,

as TK wrote... you can register yourself on the Wiki and you will get a mail, when Tim is ready.

as he also wrote, PCBs are expected to be available at the end of November.

Greets,

Peter

ok,

and thanx !

I had to create a new acc here and on wiki.

so now i am in with "Pong" for two PCB's

ok, so the shipping is only from us of a? It makes everything a bit complicated. Now that the price is also quite a lot more than expected at least our local customs want their share ... It gives 20e more to the final sum.

Is there a possibility to route these packages somehow inside eu and then distribute them? I would love to get a few kits but the price is getting guite a mouthful after all of these goverment fees. :(

Nestle

Don´t low-value orders slip thru customs in finland? In germany, there is a (ca) 21€ border, where tha customz officer getz nuthin´ but a wet handshake :)

Unfortunately, i have to always wait for ´bout an hour every time to give that handshake, so local distribution would be very much welcome, from my side.

But this won´t be possible so easy, unless Tim opens a "Europe" branch.

New York - Berlin - Tokyo :)

Greets,

Peter

Edited by Hawkeye

Don´t low-value orders slip thru customs in finland? In germany, there is a (ca) 21€ border, where tha customz officer getz nuthin´ but a wet handshake :)

Unfortunately, i have to always wait for ´bout an hour every time to give that handshake, so local distribution would be very much welcome, from my side.

But this won´t be possible so easy, unless Tim opens a "Europe" branch.

New York - Berlin - Tokyo :)

Greets,

Peter

Yes, the wet handshake... ;) And the cool hour to wait... But it seems that the board is 30$ and the customs also count the postage with the sum - so it goes well over the radar...

These sharks at helsinki customs are really something nowadays... It is cool 16 euros more to the board... Full kit... I don't dare to do the math :D

Roope

New York, London, Paris, Munich - everybody talk about pop muzik. Or was it the more somber first we take Manhattan then we take Berlin?

Customs around here are wonderfully unpredictable! Less than ~45€/400SEK is gonna get shrugs, if I order from Taiwan they convert the NT to Italian Lira or something, they're not bothered with those parcels. Private citizens and ppl I know usually put $5 or $Gift on the box and it goes right through.

In fact, I bet they would save money by declaring that anything below 100€, or in my case 1000SEK, to private customers is customs exempt. But as most often when dealing with bureaucrats, ain't gonna happen.

Free trade, bitches, make it work for you!

Edited by jojjelito

the last thing i read was the about 10€ price too, here in the thread. it's also not listed in smash's store, just like the big one.

but i guess you can have it shipped the low value way and at that price there won't be any taxes.

also in my experience there was only one time i had to go and open something and not pay, simply because there was no value noted on the outside of the box. these cheaper things are normally delivered to my door, but sometimes even bigger stuff is delivered to my home and i need to pay the taxes cash directly, but not so often

Due to the high quantity the PCBs will be available for 11 EUR p.p.! :)Best Regards, Thorsten.

Again some good news:Due to the high demand I decided to hand over the bulk order to Tim aka. SmashTV!This has some advantages:

• I give it into the hands of a professional (he already improved the Gerber Files! :) )
  • you can order the MBHP_CORE_LPC17 and MBSEQV4L FrontPanel PCB from a single source
  • you will be able to order the PCBs from the Low Value Order PageShipping costs to Europe (e.g. Germany): ca. 5 EUR
  • PCBs will be available by end of november
  • Long-Term availability of both PCBs!

All people who have already added their name to the bulk order list will be informed via PM once the PCBs are available. Therefore it still makes sense to enter your name if you are interested.Best Regards, Thorsten.

I think both of these posts answer the questions.

Personally I would rather see all PCBs available from SmashTV, that would mean no one missing out on small bulk orders.

Hi guys,

There seems to be some confusion between the SEQ V4 and the SEQ V4 Lite.

The $30 usd (not 30 euro!) board is for the full SEQ (info @ the link above) and it looks like this:post-3497-0-16753400-1323189864_thumb.jp

I -think- Nestle is confused due to the timing of his name coming up on that list at the same time as the SEQ Lite.

The SEQ V4 Lite boards are $15 usd, and I will send out a PM and email to everyone on the list with a private order link when they are in hand and ready to ship. The private order link will help me manage shipping quickly on my end, and will insure there are enough boards from this run for everyone who added their name to the list before I ordered the fabrication run.

The private order link is optimized for the lowest cost of shipping -boards only- in a flat mailer via insured airmail, but if you need other (non flat) parts or shipping/payment options reply to the email with what you need.

The 4L board run is late but it is done/in transit now via DHL. I expect to see them either tomorrow or Thursday, and I will do a quick visual inspection and send out the PMs and emails.

If you have any questions please ask! :)

Best regards

Tim

Thanks gomiboy99!

I am slow with the posting today so you beat me to the answers. :)

About shipping/handling/insurance:

Shipping is at my cost, and includes discounts I get on some mail classes for having a commercial account.

Handling is actually the transaction and currency conversion fees I pay, the credit card companies and PayPal do not let merchants call transaction fees what they really are..... so I call it handling.

Insurance: not the usual difficult courier nightmare but per-parcel coverage managed by U-PIC and insured by Lloyds of London. Considering my shipments are at the mercy of every customs 'service' on the planet, I would not get much sleep at night without these guys. ;)

Let me know/post here if you have any questions!

Best regards

Tim

Hi Tim,

but when you say 1 PCB cost 15$ and in my case i ve ordered 2. thats are 22,30Euro and then we have to pay taxes. how does an low value order works then, because when we over 21euro the customs add the shiping fee to the endprice and that will makes it mutch more expensive at our side.

hmmm confusing me...sorry

in the case that some people have more than 1 pcb´s is it better tpo split theorders in to 1-2-3 sendings ?