MBSEQV4L Frontpanel PCB Bulk Order

TK.

but when you say 1 PCB cost 15$ and in my case i ve ordered 2. thats are 22,30Euro and then we have to pay taxes. how does an low value order works then, because when we over 21euro the customs add the shiping fee to the endprice and that will makes it mutch more expensive at our side.

hmmm confusing me...sorry

in the case that some people have more than 1 pcb´s is it better tpo split theorders in to 1-2-3 sendings ?

Why do you make it so complicated? If you are really afraid of taking the "risk" of paying slightly more (to German customs), then simply order only one PCB, and order another one the week after. The PCBs are dirt cheap compared to what you would have to pay if you ordered them from a German manufacturer in 1- or 2-off quantities, and German VAT rates are absolutely okay compared to other countries...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Tim,

but when you say 1 PCB cost 15$ and in my case i ve ordered 2. thats are 22,30Euro and then we have to pay taxes. how does an low value order works then, because when we over 21euro the customs add the shiping fee to the endprice and that will makes it mutch more expensive at our side.

hmmm confusing me...sorry

in the case that some people have more than 1 pcb´s is it better tpo split theorders in to 1-2-3 sendings ?

Yes. Just hit the order page as many times as needed, but be sure to send me a message if you want them sent on different days/not shipped in the same postal run (for some countries cumulative value across several parcels on the same day is an issue).

Best regards

Tim

Why do you make it so complicated? If you are really afraid of taking the "risk" of paying slightly more (to German customs), then simply order only one PCB, and order another one the week after. The PCBs are dirt cheap compared to what you would have to pay if you ordered them from a German manufacturer in 1- or 2-off quantities, and German VAT rates are absolutely okay compared to other countries...

Some countries are meaner than Germany on this, so I am set up for (and don't mind) multiples vs. singles.

Without an order management system and in house postage generation in place it would be a different story, but I have that and a crate of mailers so I'm ready...... all I need is a stack of boards to ship! ;)

Best regards

Tim

:frantics:

Thanks for your work, Tim - order placed :)

Just as a feedback - for me, there was no address input form in the process - i´ve sent you an email with the shipping address (which is the same as the paypal shipping address).

Greets,

Peter

Damn it Peter! You were faster than me 'cause I was chatting with Tim about some options all the while :ike: Feels like my x-mas gifts to self are taken care of :clover:

Thanks Tim!

/Johan

Cit, unfortunately the shipping and handling is added on top by the darn customz...

So you might have to pay a few euros (einfuhrumsatzsteuer), but it ´prolly won´t be a big sum!

Greets,

Peter

Whether the shipping cost is taxable depends on the rules of the destination country (and often the customs inspector's mood). Since the cost of the postage is encoded in the barcode/not human readable and the customs declaration only lists the value of the contents, they will have to work for it - open the 'invoice enclosed' pouch on the outside of the mailer to get a look at the paypal invoice.... all legal/proper/labeled according to international postal rules. ;)

Thanks guys! The first bundles of parcels will ship in a few hours.

Best regards

Tim

Whether the shipping cost is taxable depends on the rules of the destination country (and often the customs inspector's mood). Since the cost of the postage is encoded in the barcode/not human readable and the customs declaration only lists the value of the contents, they will have to work for it - open the 'invoice enclosed' pouch on the outside of the mailer to get a look at the paypal invoice.... all legal/proper/labeled according to international postal rules. ;)

Thanks guys! The first bundles of parcels will ship in a few hours.

Best regards

Tim

I also ordered and paid it :rolleyes:

Thx Tim

Is a second run of PCB's planned or will they be available in SmashTV's shop some day in the future?
Yes but not immediately after the group order.

NL residents: "Netherlands-Airmail" option was missing due to an error that I corrected this morning.

Bad photo of a few of the postal projectiles sent Thursday: post-3497-0-12372100-1323447998_thumb.jp

Best regards

Tim

NL residents: "Netherlands-Airmail" option was missing due to an error that I corrected this morning.

I felt a bit like a second-class citizen when i found out :ike:

But the Germany-Airmail option worked just fine :thumbsup:

Edited by Shuriken

Yes but not immediately after the group order.

Hi Tim

Thanks for your reply. I put myself onto the list yesterday as i couldn't find a date for the deadline for this bulk order anywhere in the forum. Am i still in for a pcb? If not i'll just order the kit for the core module and will build the seqv4l frontpanel on veroboard. A short confirmation from you on this request will be very appreciated.

Regards,

Yves

Bad photo of a few of the postal projectiles sent Thursday: post-3497-0-12372100-1323447998_thumb.jp

Best regards

Tim

My boards slipped through customs at 15:07:52 on Sunday (how's that for unnecessary accuracy?). They spent yesterday being in limbo and I got this yellow "come collect me, you bozo!" notice on my hall floor at lunchtime today. I didn't have to pay, or sufffer any other abuse or humiliation. The boards are looking mighty fine. When I'm no longer cool with all the x-mas (or whatever fits you - Kwanza, Hanukkah or some other holiday) celebrations plus yapping with the family I'm going to sneak off, let the cat assist me and solder away! Muahahaha!

Big thanks to Tim/SmashTV for putting the capital S in epic Service and the H in Hyperspace shipping!

/J