MBSEQV4L Frontpanel PCB Bulk Order

TK.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also no reaction from tim if i can buy the PCB.

@TIM:

is there a chance to get the PCB ( Please see also the PM), thanks and sorry for my diggin!!!

Patience is a virtue....... sometimes the squeaky wheel just falls off. No need to ask in a PM then try to force an answer here.

Have your friend put his own name on the list, and if there are any left after the dust settles he will have the same odds as the guys who did as requested but got in late/after I ordered the board run.

Best regards

Tim

Mine just arrived in Germany just ahead of Christmas, what a timing!

The parcel was delayed a lot by the customz, but finally slipped through them - in contrast with most shippings from china!

Thanks to everyone involved, the PCB looks delicious in white!

Greets!

Peter

Edited by Hawkeye

Thanks Tim, mine arrived yesterday in vienna together with the Seq Case!

Customs only needed half an hour to declare it "toll-free", think that should go into the book of records :thumbsup:

Time is all thats needed now, it would be a really nice gift if someone could spare some :rolleyes:

Hola, My PCB arrived a while ago... Very nice and small ... I can see you guys are drilling acryl like there would be no tommorow... Still I ask, will there be a case available as a bulk order?

SHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHA! Back to listening Kate Bush and 50 words of snow

Nestle

Happy New Year everyone.

Have any of these arrived in the UK yet?

I am wondering if I need to check at the local sorting office in case the postie failed to leave a card.

I was wondering the same thing, though my post seems to have been non-existant for the last few weeks.

Kevin

I'm in the UK. I ordered early and got my PCBs three days ago. The Xmas rush definitely impacted upon the delivery time so for anyone in the UK who is still waiting I'd give it a few more days at least before worrying about items lost in the post.

Thanks to Tim - SmashTV for the great service.

Hi,

( if it is possible ) does anyone have the file to give to a plexiglass workshop ? :whistle:

Thanks

Antix

It's found in the other thread, plus here. This is for the open plexi stack, I was doing some work on a closed case, but have little to show yet as I was waffling about port placement and whether to include ports for IIC-MIDI.

/J

• 1 year later...