MBSEQ V4 Enclosure

orange_hand

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to ask if there are some more people who would like to get a professional made enclosure for the MBSEQ V4. Actually the same as presented in the following bulk order:

I just want to get a better impression if it makes sense to start another bulk order...

Cheers

orange

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to ask if there are some more people who would like to get a professional made enclosure for the MBSEQ V4. Actually the same as presented in the following bulk order:

I just want to get a better impression if it makes sense to start another bulk order...

Cheers

orange

My experience of running the UK order was overall a positive one. The thing to bear in mind is the shipping costs. It's fine if you are shipping inside the UK but for outside the UK it was rather expensive. If you need any advice you can PM me.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

I guess any future bulk order should be for a redesigned enclosure as the current design does not have enough space for the Core LPC17. I'm not sure if Smash still has any of the original Core 32 boards, but even if he does, they won't be around for ever.

Kevin

I guess any future bulk order should be for a redesigned enclosure as the current design does not have enough space for the Core LPC17.

I'm waiting on TK's reply if he had made some pictures from the "not enough space" - in thread he mentions it could be fixed by "removing the top of the IDC connectors", not sure if he refers to the cable holders or the actual top (or middle, if you assemble the connector as expected), which wouldn't be that bad for me but I'd like to see that first.

I'm also waiting for the exact dimensions of the profiles and angles of TK's box to be able to calculate the new size. I'm willing to order some (10?) cases, keep 1-2 and re-sell the rest (shipping to EU preferred, it'll be a resale, not a bulk order).

Hope this helps.

freddy