possile 9090 parts groupbuy

pcbatterij

Hey all,

As there are still quite a few people starting to build the 9090, I would like to help out with organizing a possible groupbuy.

If there are enough people (minimum 10) I could make a few big orders with the different suppliers and send you a complete package with all the components or just the rare parts.

I am not doing this to make money at all, I just want to facilitate the new builders. So I will not advance money and will only send what is paid for.

I have shared a spreadsheet, in that file you will also find a few columns concerning my sequencer part, don't worry about those columns as I have not yet finished the sequencer. That will be done at the end of December.

If you are interested, please click on the spreadsheet link

and add your username.

Kind regards

Jef

Edited by pcbatterij

Hey all,

As there are still quite a few people starting to build the 9090, I would like to help out with organizing a possible groupbuy.

If there are enough people (minimum 10) I could make a few big orders with the different suppliers and send you a complete package with all the components or just the rare parts.

I am not doing this to make money at all, I just want to facilitate the new builders. So I will not advance money and will only send what is paid for.

I have shared a spreadsheet, in that file you will also find a few columns concerning my sequencer part, don't worry about those columns as I have not yet finished the sequencer. That will be done at the end of December.

If you are interested, please click on the spreadsheet link

and add your username.

Kind regards

Jef

Hello,

Definitely interested. Would it be full kit including panels? I have a lot to solder at the moment, but I would be interested to get a full kit for future use... for the next soldering season ;) Next summer, here we come :D

Nestle

Hey all,

I have sourced all of the components (except the pot meters and transfo), I have an estimation of the price, it will be around 320 euro's. depending on how many people enter the group order.

This includes

the Trevor Page boards PIC and PROM's and all the components needed to build the 9090 (except the pot meters and transfo).

34 X M5218AP MITSUBISHI DIP-8

2 X 4006B TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INTEGRATED CIRCUIT

2 X 2SD1469R ROHM SEMICONDUCTOR

2 X TL 074 DIL

1 X LM 2901 DIL

6 X MOS 40174

2 X MOS 4520

2 X 74HC 4051

30 X SA 1115

57 X SC 2603

2 X SC 2878

1 X CA 3080 DIP

3 X M74HC4040B1R

2 X TL074CN

3 X CD4011UBE

3 X CD4013BE

1 X HCF4070BEY

4 X CD4069UBE

3 X M74HC4040B1R

and much, much more (resistors, caps, connectors, heatsinks, ....)

Hi Jef,

Put myself on the list for rare parts+components, but I have a special request: I already have the M5218AP opamps, would it be possible to leave them out for me? I already have the 9090 PCB's, too. I'm not interested in the sequencer.

Other questions:

-you won't be including 2SA798? (I would like these)

-you won't be including 1SS133? (I don't mind these)

-you won't be including potentiometers?

kind regards and big thanks on organizing this!

dnode

I have sourced all the parts and will close the groupbuy at the beginning of next week.

If you have put your name on the list and did not get a mail from me, please mail me at: jozef.samijn@telenet.be

If you want to put your name on the list, please email me as soon as possible after you had a look at: http://users.telenet.be/MB909/guestbook/guestbook.html

Kind regards

Jozef

I'd totally be on this like a fat person eating a burger (looks at self) if it was possible to get just the seq PCB. Thinking about putting that in a table top "remote" for the existing rack.

Added myself to the list for the SEQ-related bits just in case. Edit: I haz a belly... which is melting off

Edited by jojjelito