possile 9090 parts groupbuy

pcbatterij

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everybody,

all the packages with the components have been sent. It was a massive job to make all the boxes, but thanks to my girlfriend who helped me, I was able to get the job done.

Please make sure that you check:

the quantity of components in the bags, because in quiet a few there are spare parts. That way you will not panic if you have one or more parts left in a bag!

the values of the parts before you solder them. (with your multimeter).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Jef

post-8996-0-44750500-1326174265_thumb.jp

Hey,

Thx for letting me know that you all received the box. Again some people asked me to organize a new groupbuy. and....

I am starting a new groupbuy, you can put your name in the new spreadsheet.

You can find the link on: http://users.telenet.be/MB909/guestbook/guestbook.html

I am still on a vacation but as soon as I am back in February I will start sourcing the components again. The kit will be the more or less the same as the previous one.

Kind regards,

Jef

• 2 weeks later...

I have received all the prices for the components to populate the 9090 boards, but without transfo, without potmeters, without frontpanel, without MB909 sequencer.

The price for all the components including the rare parts= 250,00 Euro

The price for the 9090 boards with PIC's and PROM= 65,00 Euro

The price for postal charges= 17,95,00 Euro

I am still looking for an affordable potmeter set, as soon as I have sourced, I will post the price on this page.

I will close the groupbuy on the 14th of February then I'll order all the components and make the packages. Please be aware that making the packages is a huge job that takes a few weeks.

I have managed to get more or less the same components like the last groupbuy, which means that the original transistors and rare parts are in the kit. Again I have tried to have the highest amount of quality possible for this price. The IC sockets are of a really good quality (not the GS type), all the resistors are 1% tolerance, original 2,5% polystyrene capacitors are used, most other caps have tolerances of 5% and 10%, even the electrolytic caps are high temp, high quality, etc, etc...

http://users.telenet.be/MB909/

Edited by pcbatterij

• 1 month later...

Hello! I participate at the latest february group buy and I have decided not to do this project as I think it is a bit too difficult for me. There would be an extremely high risk that I would get stuck in problems I can't solve. So if there's someone out there who's been too late and wants to get the parts, please contact me. I have ordered the complete package: All parts, boards with PIC's and PROM and the potmeter set.

EDIT: The Kit is sold!

Edited by polyhedron

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody,

I am organizing a new 9090 groupbuy which will be closed mid May.

The groupbuy will be more or less the same as the previous ones, with original

parts.

You can find more info (about the previous bulkorders) on:

http://www.synthage.com/guestbook/guestbook.php

You can sign the list on:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AutC2e2Z8NFSdE9yRGp6ajB5M2dPNFIxQkJXcS1sRUE

Kind regards,

Jef

www.synthage.com

Edited by pcbatterij

Everyone who think about doin it or not - DO IT!

It's not half as hard as it looks like, if ya know on wich side grap an iron.

Almost finished mine yesterday (just pots- and case-wiring left) with the lovely detailed packed parts from Jef, great guy! :-)

Edited by Brathering

Everyone who think about doin it or not - DO IT!

It's not half as hard as it looks like, if ya know on wich side grap an iron.

Almost finished mine yesterday (just pots- and case-wiring left) with the lovely detailed packed parts from Jef, great guy! :-)

It felt like the wiring took me longer than anything else! I hate crimping.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...