How to create drum pad midi controller?

Zippy Kid

How to create drum pad midi controller?I want to build or ask other for money

build midi drum pad controller in metal enclosure look like Korg nanopad, or like BoomChick (only midi) or like Vestax Pad one..

Please help...

with Dynamic trigger pads that will capture all my performance nuances

I need 9 or 12 velocity-sensitive pads provide excellent response to my fingertips, and also realistically convey the playing feel to my sequencer or DAW software, ensuring that my drum parts will be full of life. By switching between the them , I want to experience more different pad assignments.

post-10349-0-31536000-1323032753_thumb.j

post-10349-0-78916000-1323032876_thumb.j

Edited by Zippy Kid

Oh, that's actually very easy. Buy one of those controllers (the one you like most) and put them into a metal enclosure. The panel must then look exactly like the original one, but you could re-create it made from aluminium or other sheet metal. Most people here use Front Panel Express for one-offs, but you may find a metal workshop in your place that is cheaper.

Oh, that's actually very easy. Buy one of those controllers (the one you like most) and put them into a metal enclosure. The panel must then look exactly like the original one, but you could re-create it made from aluminium or other sheet metal. Most people here use Front Panel Express for one-offs, but you may find a metal workshop in your place that is cheaper.

but I want to know how they create drum pad ..I can't find in Google what's inside "Korg nanopad 2"