midiboxSEQV4 on stage, live performance

mastomo

• 2 weeks later...

@cit :

we will really happy to share mp3 with the midibox community ... but we've got only old stuff now ... our last recording session was in 2009 ...

and you know how it works, we want to share news sounds :-)

we are planning to go back in studio next month, we will have news mp3 then and i promise i will tell you .

OR, i can send old stuff if you like ? just tell me

@TK :

i don't know if you realize how glad we are about our entry in the midibox blog !!! this is really really REAL-LY greeeeeaaaaaAATTTTT !!!

many thankx for this

@m00dawg :

we would love to do a release on vinyl but we have never done this ... i hope so much in future but this is not planned

hoping the best for all of you :thumbsup:

@TK :

i don't know if you realize how glad we are about our entry in the midibox blog !!! this is really really REAL-LY greeeeeaaaaaAATTTTT !!!

many thankx for this

I'm glad about your video as well - seeing a MIDIbox in action is probably the same feeling like parents have when they watch their kid performing in a school theater. ;)

And your music is really cool!

Best Regards, Thorsten.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Dude, a day without the forum today made me look towards midibox blog, and I discovered this!

W O W !!!!!

Very catchy tune - james bond-ish - Iike it a lot! Having a lot of my musical background from brassbands, I appreciate this a lot. You really nailed it with this tune - combining the blowers with electronic music. Reminds me of film music.

And the visual show was also great! :).

Have fun doing this - look forward to seeing more :).