Tactile switch caps UK & Europe

pinksoir

Hey,

So I want to buy some specific parts (tact switch caps - E-Switch part no. 4J) and the only place I can seem to find them are Digikey and Mouser. I'm in Ireland and the postage is pretty crazy at €20. The items themselves will probably only come in at about €5. The only options I can see when I go through to checkout is UPS and Fedex. I'd prefer to use USPS.

Does anyone in Europe have any experience of buying from either of these places and getting them to send the order via USPS? I know I'm a small fry to them and all but...

Alternatively, does anyone know of any UK or Europe sellers that have the parts I want (a long shot, I know!)

Cheers,

Karl.

Edited by pinksoir

Hey,

So I want to buy some specific parts (tact switch caps - E-Switch part no. 4J) and the only place I can seem to find them are Digikey and Mouser. I'm in Ireland and the postage is pretty crazy at €20. The items themselves will probably only come in at about €5. The only options I can see when I go through to checkout is UPS and Fedex. I'd prefer to use USPS.

Does anyone in Europe have any experience of buying from either of these places and getting them to send the order via USPS? I know I'm a small fry to them and all but...

Alternatively, does anyone know of any UK or Europe sellers that have the parts I want (a long shot, I know!)

Cheers,

Karl.

maybe : http://be.farnell.com/jsp/home/homepage.jsp?CMP=KNC-GBE-FBE-GEN-PFB&s_kwcid=TC|15026|farnell.||S|e|7438125267