[S] mb6582

synthp

Hi guys,

One year ago I built a MB6582 and had so much fun with it. Sadly I got another workplace now and had to move to another place and now I haven't the space for all the musical instruments anymore an so I have to give some away.

The MB6582 is stuffed with 4 6581 Sids. For all ICs sockets are used. The front and backpanels are from Schaeffer and all the other parts are from Mouser and reichelt. I also used sockets for the capacitors for the filters for the Sids. If its ok for TK. I would sell this project for the price I payed for the parts in sum that someone else can have fun with it.

If anyone intrested send me a PM.

Best regards

Yes I am from Germany.

I uploaded some pictures of the MB6582.

yacll4gmh3qw.jpg

ndpgtsztqhwj.jpg

a2i4xpiuafh.jpg

x6hipftb52c9.jpg

I forgot to mention that the used leds are flat tops and they fit very very well in the case.

As you can see on the picture of the pcb, its well soldered (it was not my first project of a bigger size).

The one who buys the device, gets the commodore ac adapter, some capacitors for the filters, some jumpers and of course the MB6582.

• 2 weeks later...

The midibox sid mb6582 is sold!

next time you might wanna be little honest and try and reply to your emails.

i spent all day emailing you about it but you had the other guy ready to buy so you didn't bother.

i wonder what would happen in case something was wrong with the synth.................

Nothing is wrong with the synth!

I am very sorry with you and all the others, who are not fast enough.

The guy i sold the mb to was the first who asked for it. He needed a little bit of time to make some things clear with the money. In the case this would not have been working someone else have got the unit. And so its for me important to have more than one possible buyers.