Any more sammichFMs? [YES, see page 2]

pingosimon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I tried to insert all the missing people from this thread into the wiki table. I hope I did not forget someone. Pls. double-check on:

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=sammichFM&#batch_5_preorder-waiting_list

I also added a 3rd column showing the total amount of interest. So we have interest for 19-21 sammichFMs, yet.  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Arno

Edited by ArnoNym

I'm very happy kits might be available again!  Please put me on the waiting list for three sammichFM kits.

And I don't need OPL3 chipsets as I already have some YMF262 and YAC512 from an old buy that Wilba ran.

Edited by amp1ron

Once more updated the list with your names, guys. Pls. have a look, if I did it right.

Thanks!  Looks good.  Hopefully there will be a way to let WIlba know I don't need any YMF262 or YAC512 chips so that he doesn't have to use up any of his stash for me.

• 2 weeks later...

i contacted wilba in 2013 for setting me on the waiting list...i hope that i am still on that list or that this list is still existing and still active! if not, please set me on the waitinglist again for complete bundle with acrylic case (if possible) and chips too!

Thanx

Regards

MaG2k

Put me in for two total FM's and one SID!  Was on the last waitlist for one FM.

Also - I have a UV printer/cutter and print/cut lexan daily.  Would be happy to contribute the Lexan overlays to the group if someone sends me artwork and a count and an address to ship to.  I don't check here often, so send an email to john at k-a-r-b-a-s-s-i dot org (with dashes removed) if interested.

Thanks - excited for this!