ALBS Waldorf knobs bulk order September 2012

kristal=

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight, BO closes NAO! I'm running out of cardboard boxes and 17 participants is a great success! Thanks guys! So tomorrow, I'll start calculating the final prices and everybody will receive a PM in the coming days with the final price plus the request for the shipping address and Paypal email address.

Everybody who missed the BO will have the chance to hop on a possible future BO consideration list.

Now going to sleep for calculation powers. :sleep:

Edited by kristal=

Rats. Guess I took too long trying to figure out whether I'm crazy enough to buy 100 of the Drehknopf DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 AT=14 schwarz soft-transparent klar (transparent clear). I finally decided that I really am that crazy, and came here to edit the wiki. Figured I still had a couple hours left, but I see it closed already..

Anyhow, if you feel like putting me down for 100 transparent clear, I'm totally in. If not, I'll be back next time. Thanks!!

You're welcome gslug!

Update: Numbers are in my spreadsheet software, hope the Paypal fees will workout.

That's the &§&§/@! factor in the BO, because I really don't know, how much they will deduct me. :mad: The fee section is completely confusing (fee percentage differs between credit card deduction and bank account deduction) and with small amounts I'll break the 7% barrier. Even though they are telling me something like max. 4%. In reality I can prove them wrong...

However, I think that 6,5% is appropriate. Excess money from the Paypal fees will be donated to the forum web hosting.

Spreadsheet will be double checked and then mailed out to you guys in the next 1-2 days.

Best regards

Martin

Edited by kristal=

Seriously, their fees are confusing as %)%(&@! I can't exactly tell, what fees will be due, because of the different payment models in the various countries (credit card, bank account). Plus differences between US, Canada, EU zone, Euro Zone (EU =! EURO) etc. :logik: And no information what the exact conversion will be. Something between 2-4% doesn't help. In my experience they deduct between 4-7,2%. Maybe I'll write them a email, that this doesn't facilitate trade...

But not now, I'm totally occupied. :sweat:

Edited by kristal=

OK, a little off topic, but since u mentioned it:

Rosch, take a look at my midibox 64e blog entries if u want to see how I did the backlight. A little bulky for existing designs such as mb6582, but if u make new designs like I did for this box and don't mind doing some etching urself, I found my method to be pretty neat.

Also, kristal= GOOD JOB! :D

Haha, thanks shimoda. I think that's the first time somebody addressed me as kind sir. I hope I can cope with this new title. :D

Well, to give you guys a quick update:

I received the proforma invoice from Mrs. Guddy, however the transfer from my Paypal account to my bank account hasn't been effected yet. It normally takes 1-2 days and I advised Paypal on Sunday. It will probably happen in the course of this day. Tomorrow is national holiday (Reunion day), so even if ALBS receives the money today the UPS guy won't pick up the delivery before Thursday. That's the best case that might happen, but the shipment can also arrive on Monday. So instead of gazing into the crystal ball, I'll report here when I get the UPS tracking number. :phone:

Edited by kristal=