ALBS Waldorf knobs bulk order September 2012

kristal=

Found a notice, that UPS wanted to deliver today. However I was asleep and didn't notice it. They'll try again on Monday.

edit: Will pick the parcel up myself on Tuesday due to their uncommon delivery times. Will also post pics.

edit2: UPS notice: Alltronic is Albs

post-7120-0-93431000-1349595288_thumb.jp

Edited by kristal=

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

machsymbiont: Yeah, can't wait, too :) However I need some time, because I don't want to screw up the BO, which then takes even more time. It's a lot faster than the 2011 BO and the time frame was pretty accurate, too.

Now all there is to do: collect the parcel, check if the delivery was duly carried out, split up the knobs for 18 recipients, put the correct addresses on the boxes and then hand them over to the post office. Plus running on double precision here, because fixing a faulty delivery to the US is the last thing I want to do.

Batch 1/3 is packed and ready for shipping (I will visit the post office tomorrow). Batch 2/3 on SAT/MON and 3/3 on TUE/WED.

Excess Paypal fees were ~22EUR or 1-2EUR per participant. EU residents paid a little bit more than residents from the American continent. Donated 17EUR to Twin-X (web hosting) and 5EUR to TK (development). Next BO, the Paypal fees will amount to 5.5% in order to be more efficient.

Edited by kristal=

All boxes are on their way now!

Track them here: https://www.deutsche...ml;locale=en_GB (English version link at the bottom right)

When they arrive at your place, why not share delivery times and whether you experienced customs procedure... (not likely, but possible)

Thanks for the BO and best regards

Martin

@rosch: nice to hear!

post-7120-0-15879100-1350316439_thumb.jp

post-7120-0-80853900-1350316447_thumb.jp

Edited by kristal=

Cool! Any contact with customs?

Nope- no hassles and no fees. I've never had customs charge me anything- I don't think US customs does that kind of thing, but maybe I've just been lucky.

The only trouble I've ever had with customs is that they don't seem to like jumbled electronics bits like you'd get in a kit. Maybe that looks scary on an X-ray machine or something. When I get Shruthi XT kits from Germany through DHL, they always sit around in customs for at least 3 weeks before somebody finally approves them.