Help!

lajos

Hello!

I'd like to get some help from someone if possible.

I built a MIDI Controller. 1 core / 18f452 /, 1 AIN module, 1 DIN module, 1 DOUT module. Beégettem the 18f452 into the bootloader, then Mios sub-species of the other required midibox64 hex.

The problem is that the midi output with constant back and sends out MIDI signals. I do not know but I think I did quite well. Someone has logged this problem? Any advice will be appreciated and thank you! Perhaps a küldhetnétek firmwarw You guys that work well

Thank you, Louis!

Hello!

I'd like to get some help from someone if possible.

I built a MIDI Controller. 1 core / 18f452 /, 1 AIN module, 1 DIN module, 1 DOUT module. Beégettem the 18f452 into the bootloader, then Mios sub-species of the other required midibox64 hex.

The problem is that the midi output with constant back and sends out MIDI signals. I do not know but I think I did quite well. Someone has logged this problem? Any advice will be appreciated and thank you! Perhaps a küldhetnétek firmwarw You guys that work well

Thank you, Louis!

Hello!

I solved the problem it works perfectly. I'm working with 32 knobs. Not tied to the core body panel potentiometer connector pins of the remaining body. By doing so it works perfectly!

Hello Louis!