sammichSID questions

biosynth

• 3 weeks later...

hi,

i've read all the manual and whouaaa, such a superb synth!(of course i play it and and yes it's a superb synth^^)

bass sequencer, drum engine... very good idees. Only one pot but it is very intuitive! :)

i've a few questions:

- there are two "trimpots screws" on the left side, one is for the screen, and what does the other?

- my screen is not very bright, it is written in white (or black) and backlighted in blue, but it's not enough bright... a solution?

- it's not mentionned on the manual what are the F1 F2 F3 buttons on the face on the sammcih sid, i think there are shortcuts (?)

thank you

philippe

ok.

smokestacksproductions can you help me? my backlight isn't bright enough...

If your screen still isnt bright enough, maybe you would like to replace it with a OLED module instead of LCD. They are very bright!

As for midi out and midi thru, why do you want to do this, are you trying to daisy chain multiple midi devices?

thnak you! :)

arfff my backlight screw doesn't work! :pinch:

Hi,

I understood the screw position changes did not take it job. may be it not working properly.Not a good contact inside it or somesing else. Is P1 50K , marked 503 and is P2 10K, marked 103 ?

you need to regulate the both of screws for better result.

Regards,

Janis

Edited by Janis1279