MBLC V2 problems

jukeboxxfreak

hey guys!

i also posted my project in the midibox HUI board.

here i will just post my problems with the MBLC V2.

i´ve following problems:

1. wrong midi messages:

Motorfader, REC ready, Solo, Mute, V-Pots aso.. is running perfectly

all other buttons (like assignment buttons, cycle, bank selcet, filp aso.) are sending the wrong MIDI Message. (compared to this MIDI implementation LIST - http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/mc_protocol_mappings)

i´ve double checked all connections from the original schematics (http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_lc.html) and all connections are OK!

(some buttons linke Play, Stop, Curser up, are sending the correct MIDI message)

2. LCD Display character positions:::

i´ve taken 2 pcs. of this 2x40 Character display blueline Display

in MIOS Studio i´ve set the CLCD_DOG driver and the display works fine.

but when i´m uploading the MBLC V2 app, the positions of the characters are not correct. all charcarters are displaced....

3. LED Rings and Meters:::

there is no function off the LED Meters. no LED is lighting. but when i swap the kathode plug of the METERS and RINGS at the DOUT module, the Meter LEDs show me the correct PAN status. so the connections of the Meter LEDs are OK. but i don´t know why there ist no METER signal on the LEDs.

also i´ve a small problem with the LED rings. my rings are super-bright-red LEDs, but they just glow a little bit. i´ve checked the resistors of the DOUT (220 Ohm) - that would be OK.

But when i´m measuring between the 74HC595 Outputs and the Ground, i just get 2,2V. (instead of expected 5V?)

i hope you can help me to find out where are the problems on my MBLC V2.

thanks for your answers.

greets H.

post-11006-0-01848800-1349130636_thumb.p

post-11006-0-94430500-1349130647_thumb.p

post-11006-0-50515600-1349130661_thumb.p