AOUT redesign

NorthernLightX

Hi TK,

As I mentioned at the beginning, I'm also not 100 percent sure about this. I started thinking this after recently setting up testing my first AOUT module with the MBSEQ :)

But I also I recently discussed this with a local Eurorack owner and he referenced this module:

http://www.analoguehaven.com/intellijeldesigns/uscale/

which specifically deals with a 10V pitch range CV.

I just posted a message over at muffwiggler's to ask some of the modular synth experts over there. I think they will know it much better than me!

David

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I also I recently discussed this with a local Eurorack owner and he referenced this module:

http://www.analoguehaven.com/intellijeldesigns/uscale/

which specifically deals with a 10V pitch range CV.

Funny enough there seems to have been a revision of that module and it now has a switch for the CV input that lets you select linear or bipolar CV.

I'm working on a few other projects right now and expect some front panels for those to arrive soon. When I have the MB6582 finished (or earlier if I get a pressing request, for example from TK who needs the module for testing with the MBCV2.0 project) I'll have a prototype made.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nope, things have been very busy at home and at work, I haven't even populated a board yet let alone test it. And the way it looks right now it will be some time until I can start with this project :sad:

I have more boards than I need, so if you want to give it a go let me know, maybe I can send you a board.