[S] MIDIBox gear LCD windows fromSchaeffer

freddy

One for the MB-6582 and one for the MBFM please.

May I have 1x MB6582 window please? Thanks.

Updated:

MBSEQ	MB6582	MBFM

freddy		4	1	2

rosch			1	

NorthernLightX		2	1

jojjelito		1	

Lamouette	2	1	1

monokinetic	2	1	

dnode		2	1	1

gtxdude		2	2	1

kHz-tone		1	1

Arkay		2	1	

Shuriken		1	1

verpeiler		1	

skunks			1	

orange_hand	2	2	

gslug			1	1

toadstool		1

Total		16	19	9

I'll be running out of MB6582 and MBFM windows soon (one left from each), good job guys!

Just FYI, all the windows and my panels were produced and are en route (as of today) to Frankfurt/Main, Germany. So, as of Monday, I probably will be able to make first shipments, please start PMing me with the shipping addresses. Once the package is sent (and s&h is known) I'll be replying with the total amount to be sent to my Paypal account.

Looking forward!

I'm keen for an MB-6582 window, if there is one available.

Thanks!

Sure there is - last one gone!

MBSEQ	MB6582	MBFM

freddy		4	1	2

rosch			1	

NorthernLightX		2	1

jojjelito		1	

Lamouette	2	1	1

monokinetic	2	1	

dnode		2	1	1

gtxdude		2	2	1

kHz-tone		1	1

Arkay		2	1	

Shuriken		1	1

verpeiler		1	

skunks			1	

orange_hand	2	2	

gslug			1	1

toadstool		1	

latigid on		1	

Total		16	20	9

PM me your shipping address.

Hello again,

Iám looking for a MB6582- Window (Wilbas Box /Standard PACTEC)

count me in for one, if it fits !

Sorry, Ingo, it doesn't - I just ran out of MB6582 LCD windows :ermm: but you're the next one in the waiting queue if someone doesn't reply with the address - still missing some PMs. Maybe a good start for another mass-order? :rolleyes:

More or less, just kidding for now, currently I'm busy enveloping the windows, I'll send them tomorrow and wait for a feedback before starting another one (if at all).

Sorry if it won't work,

Adrien

MBSEQ	MB6582	MBFM

freddy		4	1	2

rosch			1	

NorthernLightX		2	1

jojjelito		1	

Lamouette	2	1	1

monokinetic	2	1	

dnode		2	1	1

gtxdude		2	2	1

kHz-tone		1	1

Arkay		2	1	

Shuriken		1	1

verpeiler		1	

skunks			1	

orange_hand	2	2	

gslug			1	1

toadstool		1	

latigid on		1	

Total		16	20	9

Guys, first 13 packages were sent to: rosch, NorthernLightX, Jojjelito, Lamouette, Dnode, Gtxdude, Arkay, Shuriken, Verpeiler, orange_hand, gslug, toadstool, latigid on, I certanly hope I didn't mess the shipments :rolleyes: Sorry about kHz-tone, I read the PM just after I sent the packages, so you'll be in the next batch (I guess tomorrow morning). The packages were thicker (and bigger) than expected because of the cardboard I put in in order not to bend so easily, so the shipping is 1.45E within Germany and 3.45E abroad (no handling :rolleyes:), I hope this is okay. I've skipped the shipping from Schaeffer to me, that was a constant and since I was getting panels (and LCD windows) myself there is no need to pass the burden to you. I'll reply to your PMs regarding total or send a direct Paypal request if you sent me your Paypal address. Still no reply received from Monokinetic and skunks. Since up till now no end-date for PMs was set let's make it a week from now, i.e. PMs received on 30/10 (and onwards) will you put to the end of the waiting queue just following MOONRAKER:

MBSEQ	MB6582	MBFM

MOONRAKER	-	1	-

Edited by freddy
  • Like 1

Guys,

first 13 packages were sent to: rosch, NorthernLightX, Jojjelito, Lamouette, Dnode, Gtxdude, Arkay, Shuriken, Verpeiler, orange_hand, gslug, toadstool, latigid on, I certanly hope I didn't mess the shipments :rolleyes: Sorry about kHz-tone, I read the PM just after I sent the packages, so you'll be in the next batch (I guess tomorrow morning).

Update: Packages to monokinetic and kHz-tone sent out this morning, still missing shipping address from skunks (but we've already had a PM exchange yesterday so I hope to finish the shipment by today).

got mine :thumbsup:

thank you!

Got one MB6582 window today. I would like to take a photo but you won't see it because it fits so perfectly! Very very nice!! Thanks to Adrien!!!

Most welcome, guys, I'm glad it worked and made your day :rolleyes:

Edited by freddy

Received my MB6582 window today. It looks very nice! Thanks Adrien :thumbsup:

I received both of mine too. Looks very good indeed. Thanks again Adrien! :thumbsup:

Welcome, guys, glad you enjoyed the service :rolleyes: Too bad I have to wait till weekend to make use of my LCD windows :ahappy:

Received all windows today, have to check them but they look great :thumbsup:

Mine have arrived. Thanks Freddy!

Safe and sound in CH, many thanks!

Arrived safely in CZ yesterday, cheers Freddy :thumbsup:

Thanks for notice guys, glad you enjoyed it!

It's been busy around here and I forgot to feedback so... thanks a million Freddy, it's a perfect fit though I'm not looking forward to dismantling the control surface again!

Yep, be careful not to break any of the JB-Welded spacers (like I did)! :rolleyes:

Arrived today ! Thx, it's perfect !

Thanks for letting me know, guys, you're most welcome!