MIDIBox SEQ Lite V4

DanDerMann

Hi everybody,

I have managed to build my MIDIbox SEQ V4 Lite sequencer, and when I power it up via USB the LEDS light up in some sort of sequence (all of them)

then it just dies. Meaning the LEDs are all off! I have checked and the software loads up correctly. The only thing I can think of is that I have

used some thin HDD multiwire which is thinner than the normal HDD multiwire cables. Can anyone help me? Is there a way to check this? Like some

testing procedure, etc. Is there anyone in the UK to help me with this? If not, who can help me please? In Germany, Holland, etc. I would give

someone a panel if you help me...it is just the panel I have for you has nothing written on it, so you may have to put some labels. In the meantime

I have put this on ebay...so if no one wants to help me then I may as well sell it! I can cancel this anytime if I can sort it out! see picture!

Thank you in advance.

Dan

London, UK

+4407715468225

post-10924-0-13133400-1350487017_thumb.j

Hi everybody,

I have managed to build my MIDIbox SEQ V4 Lite sequencer, and when I power it up via USB the LEDS light up in some sort of sequence (all of them)

then it just dies. Meaning the LEDs are all off! I have checked and the software loads up correctly. The only thing I can think of is that I have

used some thin HDD multiwire which is thinner than the normal HDD multiwire cables. Can anyone help me? Is there a way to check this? Like some

testing procedure, etc. Is there anyone in the UK to help me with this? If not, who can help me please? In Germany, Holland, etc. I would give

someone a panel if you help me...it is just the panel I have for you has nothing written on it, so you may have to put some labels. In the meantime

I have put this on ebay...so if no one wants to help me then I may as well sell it! I can cancel this anytime if I can sort it out! see picture!

Thank you in advance.

Dan

London, UK

+4407715468225

Do you have TK's permission to sell this? If so, I might like to buy it from you. What is your price?

Hi Dan,

before deciding in which direction we can help you, please check if the core is running.

Open MIOS Studio, connect to the core and enter "help" in the MIOS terminal -> do you get some messages?

Thereafter enter "play" -> does the sequencer start to play?

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi Dan,

before deciding in which direction we can help you, please check if the core is running.

Open MIOS Studio, connect to the core and enter "help" in the MIOS terminal -> do you get some messages?

Thereafter enter "play" -> does the sequencer start to play?

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi,

I definitely don't want to sell this, as I have built it myself without any help, and since all LEDs are working, the core seems to be spot on, the software shows that everything is loaded perfectly

why shouldn't I try and make it work and actually use it? It is a nice sequencer and I had many sequencers in my life (COTK Ratchet Sequencer,Genoqs Octopus- SOLD for £ 1500, Klee sequencer- SOLD for £ 800

Korg SQ-10, Quasimidi Cyber 6, Roland JSQ-60- SOLD for £ 165, Roland MC-4B- SOLD for £ 700, Roland OP-8- SOLD for £ 200, Roland MSQ-700- SOLD for £ 289, Ryk 185 sequencer, seqSQUARED, simpleSEQ, Topobrillo Quantimator)

but this seems to be pretty simple and fun to use...I will definitely check what you're saying and take it from there...would anyone be willing to help me? I would also send this to you if you want to help!

In the meantime I took it off ebay! I did not realise I have to ask you if I can sell it! But, rest assured it is now off ebay! Thanks.

Hiya,

I had to set the jumper @ J15-S to 5 volts to get my v4 lite working,yours may be different but I thought it might be worth a mention.

good luck

cheers

paul

Thanks Paul, although I have done this I think...

Do you have TK's permission to sell this? If so, I might like to buy it from you. What is your price?

Hi mate,

I was not aware I gotta ask for permission to sell this! Anyway I took it off ebay because I do not want to sell it really, I want to make it work and keep it!

• 2 years later...