TwinSID?

Davo

Hi Davo,

The MIDIbox SID V2 based TwinSID, not to be confused with the SwinSID, has been created by yodabe - more infos here:

http://www.midibox.o...p?id=mb-twinsid

No group/bulk order has been created for it yet, I´d recommend to also look at the MB6582, it has all the controls you need, you can only populate it with 2 SIDs at first and grow as you can obtain new ones...

And the best thing is, SmashTV sells complete PCB and parts kits in his shop in fantastic quality!

Many greets,

Peter

Edited by Hawkeye

Hi Davo,

The MIDIbox SID V2 based TwinSID, not to be confused with the SwinSID, has been created by yodabe - more infos here:

http://www.midibox.o...p?id=mb-twinsid

No group/bulk order has been created for it yet, I´d recommend to also look at the MB6582, it has all the controls you need, you can only populate it with 2 SIDs at first and grow as you can obtain new ones...

And the best thing is, SmashTV sells complete PCB and parts kits in his shop in fantastic quality!

Many greets,

Peter

Oh, I have two MB6582s already. Look at the first group buy list.

Wow!! What are you doing with all those SIDs?? And you still want more :smile:

Paul

I bought eight 6582 chips when someone ran a group buy and maybe ten more assorted types I pulled out of various C64s. I still need to find the time to sit down and finish the MB6582s. I need encoders and maybe new panels (because the very first run of those kinda sucked).