Control surface PCB for 16 encoders/LEDrings Bulk Order

Fairlightiii

Hi everybody.

The PCBs have left the manufacturer and should arrive the 20th of december.

Best regards,

Jerome.

[EDIT]: The carrier made a little change in the date of receiving the parcel: 21th of december.

I hope I could send all the member's parcel before christmas but I'm not sure.

Best regards,

Jerome.

Edited by Fairlightiii

You know...for me it is better if you start sending after XMAS. So relax...have a nice XMAS and nice holydays. :-)

Merry Christmas to all of you midibox gurus out there on the planet! :-)

Regards

MaG2k

Hi MaG2k.

I noted the date I have to send your parcel.

Merry Christmas MaG2k.

Best regards,

Jerome.

Fairlightiii - you should do what is most comfortable for you. Nobody expect you to work your ass off at christmas time - it's the time for relaxing. You have done an extremely great job documenting what happens with the bulk order, so I don't think anyone is getting nervous if it takes a bit longer because of christmas.

If it helps shave some of the load off your shoulders, you can send mine after christmas too, do what you feel like ;).

I don't need midibox gear for christmas - all I want is really described by this song:

hehe, merry christmas everyone!

Fairlightiii - you should do what is most comfortable for you. Nobody expect you to work your ass off at christmas time - it's the time for relaxing. You have done an extremely great job documenting what happens with the bulk order, so I don't think anyone is getting nervous if it takes a bit longer because of christmas.

If it helps shave some of the load off your shoulders, you can send mine after christmas too, do what you feel like ;).

I don't need midibox gear for christmas - all I want is really described by this song:

hehe, merry christmas everyone!

Same here! It is OK to send later!

Maybe it's better for everybody, you (to spend some time with loved ones), me (to spend some time with loved ones), other midiboxers (to spend some time with loved ones) and the people doing the real work with several postal services. Don't have loved ones: read a book for a change #8-) (no sarcasm meant!)

Apart from, if and how, you celebrate: may good things come your way in 2013 to you all!

Hehe Antix, you are right about postal service being busy nowdays. I was trying to slip past the line at the post office today - had three big packs in my car that was to be shipped to Oslo. I parked car at the back entrance and rang the bell. The lady that came out looked like she was running around herself hehe. I asks, I have three big packs here that need shipping, and was hoping not having to carry it all the way through the mall and to the front desk, can I just put them off here? She goes - naaahh... we are all full here - then she thought about that excuse for a second, and remembered that she couldn't deny me delivering her some packages. :P - and said, well as long as it isn't too big I suppose it's ok. So she wheeled out a cart for me to put them on, and I fill it up, and she said, - yeah... that's what I would call too big. I smiled at her, well, at least I got away with carrying them around to front desk. Then I saw one of the packs lacked the address note on it, in other words, it wasn't prepaid like the others. And she smiles a sadistic smile to me and says: I guess you gotta go to the front desk then after all - and you can't take the shortcut through here :). So I ended up going around to the front desk - standing in line for 30 minutes - office was full of people - Then I had to go ask the lady for my package, so she could go back and get it, weigh it and I could pay for it.

So much for trying to sneak past the line at the front hehe. And the lady enjoyed every little moment of it :D. I'll just go to the front desk and get in line like all the other 15 people did hehehe.

But it's not illegal to try, no? :D.

I'm with the rest..

I am REALLY looking forward to my new boards, but taking care of yourself and your family should come first.

Enjoy the holidays, spend time with the people you love, and we (and the lady in the post office) will still be here when you get back.

This message is the VERY FIRST message sent from my Raspberry Pi!.

This message is the VERY FIRST message sent from my Raspberry Pi!.

Very honored Lylehaze!

I just receive the boards :thumbsup:

They are beautiful with the complete silkscreen (there was a problem with the silkscreen of the previous prototype)!

I will post picture(s) as soon as possible (my camera is in the room where my baby is sleeping :sleep:).

Regarding the sending to each member, I will send the parcels if I have time to do that before Chrismas but all the material begin to take many space and I should begin to make them leave.

Best regards,

Jerome.