want to buy 24 fader midi

rony

hello everyone, im new to the forum.

i want to buy a control surface with 24 motorized fakers 24 pan knobs with select solo mute. nothing more, nothing less.

if there is someone that is selling something like this or can make it for me please let me know and what the price is.

Thanks

Hey rony,

ever thought of building this yourself? It's easier than you probably think, and it will make you proud of yourself. After all, this is a DIY place and people here are generally very helpful.

Because we've seen this many times before, just a simple word of warning: if you are interested in MIDIbox projects because you think you will end up cheaper than with a commercial solution (in your case e.g. a second-hand Tascam controller), you might have to re-think. Whereas the components might be cheap, things like large printed circuit boards in low quantities and a proper case/housing for the unit can become rather expensive.

Good luck, ilmenator

Hi Rony

Thats possible with the MF_NG and the Midibox_LC Project.

Im currently building almost that. But it takes some time to get in the electronics and Do It Yourself thoughts...

Ilmenator speaks truth, its never cheaper than getting a Pre-made controller. But fun and something to learn...

May i ask what do you want to do with your Controller?

best regards

novski

Edited by novski

• 2 months later...