ALBS Waldorf knobs bulk order January 2013

kristal=

@MaG2k: PM sent :smile:

@Jojo: Mhh, I need to further investigate this Soundwell encoder... Maybe they can be imported somehow. Aren't they available at Mouser?

@Johey&Jojo: Hehe, thx for the massive order, there's probably no fitting box for that. Even though I'll order bigger shipping boxes for this BO (maximum size). If they don't fit, expect a DHL parcel (included in such high volume orders)

@all: Will close the BO tomorrow and PM all participants 3. - 4. Feb.

Edited by kristal=

You will still be paid in Euros and the currency conversion will be covered by the buyers.

I'm not sure, if this option is available at every PP brach. PP Germany doesn't have this option for example. However, I would love to have this feature - no more calculating PP fees. :smile:

Edited by kristal=

@dinama: Payment received, thx! You can find the order schedule on the Wikipage: http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=waldorf_knobs_bulk_order_2013

@all: Very fast payment by you guys. ~80% of the money received or wiring confirmed. Still a rough overview, I need to make a definite list in the next 48h.

Edited by kristal=

Wonderful ;-) A lot of knobs and probably some discussion with the gurl ahead :-).

Agreed Peter

I have to give you acces to Anti-Wife Techniques Manual :D to avoid any discussion on new gear sudden appareance :angel: .

Regards

Antonio

But, does this manual go beyond old tricks like the "I just borrowed this from a friend" trick? :whistle:

Yes...

...I have it from loooong time but...never used since now :ermm:

or...

Wow! look what I found down the basement, I completely forgot about it :logik:

Time ago I borrowed from a friend my old S1100 :D

Edited by Antix

It took some time, but I received the proforma invoice from ALBS an hour ago. I paid up immediately of course. I'm not sure, if ALBS can keep up with their promised lead time, but now that I've paid, the delivery should take place this week. Will keep you guys informed promptly as usual.

edit: the proforma says: "Sofort nach Erhalt Ihrer Zahlung werden wir den Versand per Postpaket vornehmen." -> "immediate shipping after receipt of payment."

So money transfers within Germany take 1-2 days + 1-2 days shipping via DHL to my place. I expect the delivery Friday/Saturday this week.

Edited by kristal=