ALBS Waldorf knobs bulk order January 2013

kristal=

No results found for 'poesboes'.

Hi poesboes

Could you please check your order again? It seems you've ordered 170 knobs, but didn't update the total numbers.

And I can't find you via the member search. Is that really your forum name? However thanks for your order!

Best

Martin

Edited by kristal=

Hello kristal=!

Sorry for the confusion; i only just registered with MIDIbox and it was to enter your great initiative for the bulk order! Entering the bulk order and registering with the forum seemed to have crossed somehow, so my forum membership was not active before i added to the bulk order.

I do confirm my entry of the 170 knobs! I wanted to stock up on these for a long while.

And i did update the totals as you stated; just checked, the math seems alright to me?

Best wishes,

Bas

@poesboes: Nice, now I can find you! I just updated the total # of DK16 for you. It was 540 instead of 690. I initially wasn't sure whether this is a serious order or not, but now everything is clear.

Thanks and best regards

Martin

GG guys,

I haven't received response and the latest prices from ALBS yet (may take some days), but I'm currently thinking about price reductions for the high volume orders (>70).

The € to € paypal fees will also drop to (1,9% + 0,35€) and German residents (Jojo counts as one :rofl: ) don't need Paypal anyways, they can wire me the money directly on my bank account.

Will revise the Wiki page when I have word from ALBS.

Edited by kristal=

Okay, got word from ALBS on the prices. Everybody who orders more than 70pcs pays 1.20EUR per knob. Will revise the Wiki in the course of the next 48h. Prices will be calculated in the next 96h, so all you need do is wait for the PM and pay the price you'll find on the Wiki page.

Edit: Also got confirmation for delivery within 4-5 days after ordering, so no changes on the schedule.

Edited by kristal=

Awesome! Plus, thanks for the bank xfer possibility! It will save me some needed cash for other DIY insanity :blink:

I took the liberty to slightly advertise this bulk over at Mutable in case some Shruthi-heads or Ambika-philes don't yet know of the awesome motherlode that is MIDIbox.

Hehe,

I would say sorry if it came to be lots of n00bs causing you extra work :rofl:  Hopefully it would bring a few more orders in and maybe we all could get some rebate, or you'd get some small extra rebate to keep for your trouble :yes:

Something needs to be done about Soundwell encoders later... :hyper:

Yeah, thanks for your hard work, Martin! Also the possibility to pay via bank transfer is really nice!

Everyone, refill your knobbery, you never know when the next bulk will happen! :-)

(J: agreed on the Soundwell encoders, someone has got to buy a thousand in China and redistribute them :smile:)

Many greets,

Peter

Edited by Hawkeye

yes Peter is right...thanx a lot to you martin for your hard work. i hope the timetable will not change to much cause i yesterday came out of the hospital and have to go back for surgery in four weeks. so i hope that i catch the payment and the reception of the knobs in that time if not i hope that the payment date is befor the 24th of february.

So thanx again for your great work. i hope that it will not overcharge you!

Reards

Matthias

Thanks Peter for the kind words, I'll try to make the BO as convenient as possible. Never heard of the Soundwell encoders before. What's so special about them?

@MaG2k: Danke auch Dir. Werd vorallem gesund! Und achte auf Deine Gedanken, angeblich sind die für unser Erleben verantwortlich. Bin kein Gedankenmeister, aber gerade bei Krankheiten sind meist negative Gedanken verantwortlich. Wie sagte Carl Gustav Jung: What you resist, persists. Oder in Buddhas Worten: Wir sind das, was wir gedacht haben. Vielleicht hilft das auch Dir. Hatte jedenfalls noch keine Erkältung im Winter und bis auf ein paar Kopfschmerzen ist alles i.O. Immer positiv denken, dann ziehst Du auch nur Positives an. Egal wo Du stehst. :thumbsup:

Ansonsten keinerlei Änderungen im Zeitplan, wenn alle Leute pünktlich zahlen, kann es vielleicht sogar ein paar Tage schneller gehen. Die Überweisung kannst Du schon am 4. oder 5. Februar tätigen und Dein Paket schicke ich gleich als erstes raus (~21 Feb.). Habe extra vom ALBS Chef die Bestätigung bekommen, dass die Knöpfe pünktlich kommen. Und bis jetzt hat er immer Wort gehalten.

Viele Grüße

Martin

Hi Martin,

The Soundwell encoders were reported by Wilba to be better for modification and be of higher quality than Bourns. Here is the old thread where the detent modification is shown:

It would be a good idea to get at least the minimum amount (1000) of the EC162101ZXB-HA1, more specifically EC162101E1B with switch. The variant documentation is a bit confusing, unfortunately. Link here: http://en.soundwell.cn/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/ProductInfoExhibit.html?ProductInfoExhibit_ProductID=c373e91a7c13d91a8f6acbc483ecd9ba&ProductInfoExhibit_isRefreshParent=false#

It could be a great future bulk to save us building LED ring boards from buying crap encoders.

Edited by jojjelito

Hi Martin,

sorry for all the english speaking peoples here...the next sentences i have to write in german.

Danke für deine lieben Wünsche und deine Lebensweisheiten...du kannst dir nicht vorstellen wie sehr mich deine Worte berührt haben und das scheint einen Grund zu haben. Ich habe auch aus meinem familiären Umfeld in den letzten Tagen zu hören bekommen das ich sehr depressiv bin und mich häufg schnell aufgebe, auch wenn ich das selbst gar nicht so empfinde. Ich versuche mich mal deiner hier niedergeschrieben Weisheiten anzunehmen und betrachte das alles Positiv. Eines muss ich aber sagen...auch bei mir ist es so das ich selten Krank bin, wenn dann höchstens mal eine ein- oder zwei-Tage-Erkältung oder wie du auch sagtest Kopfschmerzen aber ansonsten habe auch ich keine größeren Probleme gehabt...bis jetzt. Wobei das was ich jetzt habe ist auch kein unlösbares Problem und es betrifft durchaus viele Menschen. Es kam ultra plötzlich vom einen auf den anderen Moment. Peng...plötzlich begann der extreme schmerz und hörte nicht mehr auf....Diagnose...Nierenstein und Nierenriss. Der Nierenriss muss jetzt erstmal verheilen so dass die Entfernung des Steins erst in etwa 4 Wochen erfolgen kann. Du verstehst jetzt sicher warum ich nach dem Zeitplan frage. Sollte es wiedererwartend anders kommen und ich genau in der Zeit der Zahlung wieder im Krankenhaus liege dann versuche ich dir per Handy hier zu posten...dann müsste man entweder per Paypal versuchen oder ich lasse es dir von meiner Frau überweisen....wir bekommen das schon hin! :-) Ich denke da einfach mal positiv! ;-)

Danke für dein großes Verständnis, deine lieben Wünsche und dein Entgegenkommen!

Herzlichen Dank!

Best regards

Matthias