Problem finding Midio128_v3 SVN path

kpete

Hi all,

I have a project that I want to build around many of the functions found in Midio128 but can't find the starting HOME path for the files.  Every time I think I get to it all the files are .inc files rather than the .c ones.  Can anyone help.

Pete

Hi Pete,

.inc sounds like the MIOS8 based project (svn://svnmios.midibox.org/mios)

The MIOS32 based project is located in a different repository: svn://svnmios.midibox.org/mios32

It's required to download the whole trunk, because the sources are not only located under apps/controllers/midio128_v3, but also under mios32, modules, FreeRTOS, etc.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Thanks Thorsten,

That link worked fine.  Just that it was over 15meg that included all of the other projects which I won't be needing in the end.  At this time I am just looking at the current code and going to see what I need for my project.  I think that the only changes will be in the Midi128_v3 directory but you never know.  Will have to take a look in the Makefile and see how the other directories are included in the hex object.  Will have to try compiling the unchanged source before adding changes.  This could be a month or more.  You never know.    Thanks again.

Pete Knobloch