Hawkeye

After too much work and a very long time without firing up the synths, finally :-D

Hope you enjoy it, the Polivoks filter is still marvelous, as is the fantastic MBSEQ V4 as a live sequencer. And the bavarian alps are always good as background video footage - parts of the video were filmed using an FPV plane :-).

Thanks for watching and listening, hope you enjoyed it!

Many greets,

Hawkeye

Edited by Hawkeye

Thanks, y´all :smile: This one was a bit mainstream maybe, but what can you do, when the synths sound like that :-D

Arkay - that is typical youtube mysteria, I experience that too sometimes, especially from videos from geographically far away, which is really strange... hope, it works by now!

Many greets,

Peter

Edited by Hawkeye

Arkay - that is typical youtube mysteria, I experience that too sometimes, especially from videos from geographically far away, which is really strange... hope, it works by now!

Many greets,

Peter

All good today.  Magically the missing 2 and a bit mins are back! :)  Glad I got to listen to the full track!  :)

Cheers,

Arkay.

Hola,

Johey, no SID sound in this one, but missed the MB6582, gotta make a new patch soon (and admittedly, that process alone is a lot of fun :-)).

Arkay, great to hear that it works now! Many greets to Downunder :-)!

Bye and hoping to hear new music from other MIDIbox members in this section soon :)

Peter