SOLD

bhc303

Hey all,

I don't post here much and don't want to feel as if I am spamming you guys but I have gear that might be wanted.

World wide buyers, if you are interested, I am more than happy to list as parts and put lower value to avoid customs duty etc (Moog Au only)

I have feedback on the Elektron Forum and here where I have traded and organized group buys etc. I also have 100 % excellent feedback on eBay & more than happy to share those details with you.

I can organize postage & deliver in person (expensive bits) to Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern Rivers areas. local pick up also welcome.

Minimoog Voyager XL

Mint, like new, suit new voyager buyer (still under warranty) functions flawlessly, with original box, manuals, PSU (all original contents) + I will throw in a heap of 1/4' colored patch cables, 3u users I will chuck in 20 1/4'-1/8' adapters.

This synth is a power house of a synth, the keyboard is amazing, one of the best I have played, pared with the X-Y-A touch surface and the ribbon controller this makes an incredible powerful improv controller. The modular aspect of this machine makes it an awesome centerpiece to your modular rig, 2 midi lfo's (one is not found on any other moog gear) touch surface & ribbon CV/gate control plus all the other good bits of control & useful routing options make her a great bit of gear. Its never left my home smoke free studio, never gigged and always covered after every use! I am super anal about looking after my gear!

^ $3500

P1060260.jpg

P1060264.jpg

Elektron TM-1 turbo midi

Good condition, original box etc

^ $50

P1060246.jpg

I have Fly fishing gear for sale too, but I don't think this is the right place to advertise :mrgreen:

Any Questions, please don't hesitate in asking!

I have this advertised on Muffs & Elektron also.

Thanks for looking

303 sold
606 sold
syncgen sold

Edited by bhc303

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...