ALBS Waldorf knobs bulk order April 2013 (DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 and DK38-144 A.6/4,5)

kristal=

Hi guys, new round!

The continuation of the January BO:

Find all the ordering detail here in the Wiki: http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=waldorf_knobs_bulk_order_april_2013

And if you need a 19x TRANS/clear kit for a MB6582 quickly, check out:

The BO starts March 21st and will end on April 7th.

Best

Martin aka kristal=

Edited by kristal=

Hallo Herr James, thank you and welcome on board! They are examples, but you did everything right. Will check the math at the end of the signing with my spread sheet program. If errors occur, I'll let you know.

Grüße

Martin

Yo. Good to see you got my back :). I often overlook stuff like this. In this case I didn't see there was two places you could order the DK38. I'll change it.

The customs fees... the first list is above the limit already. If the total (the goods including the shipping) amount was just short of 27 euros with todays numbers, it would be free. 200 norske kroner is the magic limit. Often it will go straight through though. But customs fees is something I always something I take in account when importing. If it goes through, bonus :). Most important thing is that the package is marked with cn22 sticker (or whatever it's called) and that it is clear what is in the package and what it's worth - if customs stop the package because they are not sure what it's worth, or what's really inside it, it could easily be a couple of weeks of mailing paperwork back and forth to get it. :)

Most important thing is that the package is marked with cn22 sticker (or whatever it's called) and that it is clear what is in the package and what it's worth - if customs stop the package because they are not sure what it's worth, or what's really inside it, it could easily be a couple of weeks of mailing paperwork back and forth to get it. :)

So a CN22 sticker for you it will be!

I'm waiting for the cardboard boxes, but they will eventually be delivered tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. The packing doesn't take that much time, so I guess I can post the delivery receipts at the end of the week, latest 29th of April.

@SiliconHeaven: Thanks my friend, you're welcome.

@all: All shipments are posted. Track them here: https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html;locale=en_GB (English version link at the bottom right). Have fun with the knobs!

Best regards

Martin

post-7120-0-24370700-1366986084_thumb.jp

Edited by kristal=