Replacement enclosure for sammichSID

dtg84

My sammichSID enclosure is pretty flimsy -- the side panels keep falling off and it is really quite irritating. Right now I have it held together with a piece of tape, which doesn't look very aesthetically pleasing. Does any one have any recommendations as far as replacement enclosures go? Who should I contact to see about getting a nice one?

Regarding a replacement, you wanna contact Wilba. Then again, I am pretty sure the issue is something else. There's enough tolerances we planned into the hole case so that the corner screws will hold it together pretty firmly - do you have any pictures to share - ideally in a semi-disassembled state?

It appears that in the batch I got, the panels are slightly warped (i.e. they aren't perfectly straight, but slightly curved). I will post pics soon.

I will note that my sammichFM, the side panels are nice and snug. But they aren't curved like sammichSID (sammichFM uses the black enclosure, while the SID uses the white one).