[S] TPD (Track Position Display) PCBs for sale

ilmenator

Hi,

I ordered the first batch of TPD boards and have some (7) leftovers. 10€ plus shipping each. I'll be traveling to Germany end of next week from where shipping is extra cheap compared to Norway where I am normally located. BEWARE: smd soldering is required to finish this board.

Also, I have two sets (2 pieces each) of LED matrix modules that I can include for 6€ per set.

First come first serve, PM me if interested.

Best, ilmenator

post-3442-0-07122500-1367620829_thumb.jp

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes!! Thanks for your hard work and sending mine from Germany to save postage :-)

This is probably the best add-on bling you can get for the buck for a SEQ V4, hope a few more people are interested! :-)

Many greets,

Peter

Edited by Hawkeye

Ok, so for now all the LED matrix modules are gone. I still have some boards left. That was fast...

@SiliconHeaven: Yes, this module can sit nicely next to the BLM16x4 as documented in the Wiki. WRT shipping costs: you have PM

Peter,

that's all in the Wiki - as long as the modules share the same size and footprint (and I believe that the pinout shown in the Wiki's datasheet is somewhat "standard") it will work. I have used modules with common anode pins, but adapting the software for common cathode modules should not be a problem.

I am not sure the modules I used are brand modules. On the backside it says M12088A/BEG and WLG PC5. Those from Watterott share the same data sheet, they might be identical?

Btw, I have 3 boards left.

Best, ilmenator

For reference (and the shopping cart later on) - which LED matrix modules do you recommend, ilmenator?

Thanks & many greets,

Peter

Peter,

I'm about to try these, they look like common cathode if I read the internal diagram correctly, though. Next week I'll fetch them and solder them when the board arrives. A supplier in my home country has them for 6,73 â‚¬ (incl VAT) but I won't be at home before the following Thursday (ilmenator will be posting the boards later, anyway). I'll keep you updated, if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Just a little bump to advertise for cheap shipping inside/from Germany. If you contact me by tomorrow Thursday 18:00 Berlin time i can take stuff with me when I travel there on Friday.

Mine is fully populated (save the buttons) but unfortunately I didn't get to testing yet :-( Anyway, good job, ilmenator!

It has arrived :-) thanks!

Good to hear - thanks for your feedback!

Mine is fully populated (save the buttons) but unfortunately I didn't get to testing yet :-( Anyway, good job, ilmenator!

There is some coding necessary to make both matrices work, PM me for modified files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...