Eight Bit Enhanced (Summer Sequence)

Hawkeye

Hehe, ´tis my newest chartbreaker (i.e. aiming for more than 500 views ;-)), hope you like it !

The MB6582 rocks, as does the DIY Polivoks filter, which allows for gritty analog-filter-distored sounds coming from an otherwise quite clean and digital sounding Virus. This song is dedicated to Antix, who made my 808 boards, but I never found the time to populate them so far - but they are not forgotten - and to Jojjelito, who gave me that world-class tip regarding the Polivoks - best filter evar, even thinking of selling my Ebbe & Flut ;-).

Have a great time, hoping for summer soon!

Peter

Mmm, polivoks action  :D

That's a nice tune, the Hawk goes Techno. I like it too!

After a dismal "spring" we kinda got pre-summer here already. Then again, us nordic types are happy and think it's summer as soon as it's more than +15C...

/J

Boards......

I made a Polivoks filter PCB in these weeks based on Bareille design but havent populated yet to test it but .......I think you will need it :D

Nice tune as usual...hoping that on a day I will post here a tune of mine ( and hoping that someone will love it )

Greetings from Bel Paese

A