[Sold] Behringer DDX 3216 digital mixing desk for sale in Germany

ilmenator

Hi,

up for sale is my Behringer DDX3216 mixing desk. It has not been used in a loong time, so I guess it makes sense to just let it go. It has seen some light use, see the images, but is missing the red translucent plastic cover on the LED ring in the Master channel. This is purely cosmetical, and the LED ring works as it should.

I know people are usually not very fond of Behringer equipment, but this mixer is actually quite a bang for the buck. There was a review in one of the German studio magazines when it came out, with measurements taken by Anselm Goertz, Germany's 'Audiomesspapst' (audio measurement pope - can't translate that literally but doing so anyways for your entertainment), and indicating that the technical specs of this desk are actually superb.

When I switched this on for testing after a very long time today it needed about ten seconds before the screen came on - I don't remember this as being normal. However, with subsequent bootings it was on immediately, so maybe this is an indicator of capacitors in the power supply starting to fail?? As I said, it works as it should and if I had some more time I'd look into recapping the desk myself - or maybe, there is no need to do anything at all, I don't know. As it is, I am traveling to Germany next week June 24 and I don't really have the time... If you want it, I'll take it with me. Asking price is 350,- Euros, or make me an offer. Else it goes on Ebay, but I'd rather avoid their steep fees, so talk to me :smile: .

Best, ilmenator

post-3442-0-98662100-1371386797_thumb.jp post-3442-0-62602500-1371386803_thumb.jp post-3442-0-97837200-1371386808_thumb.jp post-3442-0-53073400-1371386814_thumb.jp post-3442-0-71612500-1371386820_thumb.jp

Edited by ilmenator

Well, say 2500 NOK plus whatever it costs to get this to Vigrestad? I think it is slightly over 10kg (I'd use a wooden frame for sending this safely) so shipping is 250 NOK.

Oh, screw it, for 2600 NOK incl. shipping it is yours. I really need to downsize my lair.

Hehe, sorry I didn't follow up on this 

Hmm. I need to get my buddies together (as this is supposed to be used stricktly for practice room :)) need to hear if they are interested, I can't see myself buying this for myself, as I own the PA in the practice room together with another guy. Don't hold it tho, if someone wants it, u can sell it. if I can't make up my mind quickly enough, that's my problem :D

What is your experience with it? How does it sound? I had a behringer desk that was horrible - as u say in the initial post - many dislike behrinjure for many reasons... but still, for a mixer (if everything works the way it should) this size it's absolutely a correct price :). I will let u know within a couple of days, yeah? I need to have some time to gather the guys :)

Sure. I just switched it on again to see if it boots up immediately - and yes, it does. So I don't know what was wrong when I took it out of storage and it would take some time. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned it in order to not worry anyone...

This desk does not sound in itself. It does not add coloration, and obviously also no "warmth" or whatever you'd call "positive" distortion. It just does its job. In that respect it is quite boring, but then it surely does not sound horrible! Obviously, the mic preamps are not much to speak of, but they are still decent, and in my scenario they were simply not used. Plus, the desk is really easy to handle - compared to the Yamahas I'd prefer this user interface any day. I'd say it's a steal at this price, and maybe I should just keep it as a submixer (and hide it somewhere from the lady... :smile: ). Well, if you told me before the weekend that would be perfect, Monday morning is the latest I can send this off within Norway.

Don't stress yourself :smile: .

If you take it I'll even throw in an AES808 8-channel AES/EBU interface card with a 19" breakout / connector box for the cost of sending a second parcel to you (140?). It's never been used and has been sitting in its packaging ever since I bought it new, shortly after I bought the mixer second hand.

Dude, I'm working the other guy atm. I'm sorry I didn't come with the promised answer when I said I would I was at a party, and my phone died (due to ebay+low battery hehe - boring party :)).

I'm pretty sure I want this, and I am tempted to take it myself, but I need to have an answer from the other guy first - I have told him he have until midnight today to answer :). I'll definetly take the interface card too.

If u hold it until tomorrow morning I will definetly have an answer for you.

Dude, I just got a sms from him, he want in.

So if it's not too late, I guess have sold it :)

How are paypal working within the country? I can of course simply do a bank transfer if u got a norwegian account, but it would fit me best around these days to do it with my credit card (that is paypal or google wallet or something). But anyway, I'll fix it the way you want, just throwing out my thoughts here ;)

Ingebret