[FS] Nearly complete MIDIBOX SID /w 8 SID chips

nonfinite

Hey there, everybody.  I have most of a MIDIBOX SID complete with 8 SID chips available for purchase.  Here's what needs to be acquired still, straight from the mouth of my supplier:

-baseboard parts (excluding SIDs, power jack, power switch). 1 baseboard kit, including pre-programmed PICs. cost is $100
-Control surface parts (excluding encoders, knobs, LCD). don't know the cost, but it won't be much- resistors, LEDs, cabling to connect with baseboard, pushbutton switches.
-Power supply- many options + associated costs listed in the wiki. simplest seems to be harvesting a c64 power supply, which would be pretty inexpensive in any case.

-Case

the most expensive things + difficult to get are included in what i have. the only major financial hit left is the baseboard parts +PICs. 

I bought this kit from an enthusiast a few years ago and never found the time to complete it, plus I've still got the Sidstation...  Everything is still boxed and wrapped, just like it was when I acquired it.  

I'd like to get out what I put in: $520 shipped.  Please feel free to send an offer if you would like, however!

Edited by nonfinite