Anyone using Creative Labs Audigy 2 sound card?

mikee

Hello fellow Mboxers.

I am trying to obtain the MIDI implimentation chart for my sound card (Creative Labs Audigy 2 zs) and I am informed that it lies in a little file, on one of the disks that came with the card. But try as I might, I cannot locate that file. Creative support don't even list 'MIDI' under a search of their site.

Does anyone know where that particular file is located please?

Any assistance in this matter would help me avoid total insanity.

Regards

Hi mikee,

many years ago i used also two audigy 2. Unfortunatly i can not remember that there was a MIDI implimentation chart...

But if you want to get the most out of your card i recommend you to use the kx-drivers http://kxproject.com/

You need some time to get into the driver but it It offers unprecedented opportunities.

Give it a try.

Best regards

Marxon

Hello Marxon, thanks for the reply.

I used to know the place where Creative Labs hid gthe darn implimentation chart, but I cannot remember where it was.  I used to use kx-drivers some ten years ago, when I used Windows, but I transferred wholesale to Linux many years hence, and as the kx-drivers are Windows-only software, that option is closed to me. I think maybe its worth a look at that site again just in case they mention that card somewhere or other.

Apologies by the way for the delay in replying.

Regards