LPC-17/KB config questions

John_W._Couvillon

Given:   P4 pentium, XP OS, midio128 v3, LPC-1 USB connected to computer, 2 KB matrix modules running

In the 8x8 matrix configuration, the output routing is selected.  in my case there are 4, 8x8 matrixes, 3 keyboards, 64 SAMS sense contacts (channels 1,2,3,5), all output to midiout 2 on the router.  I am also running jOrgan, which outputs messages through midiout2

Question 1::

With the LPC's monitor displaying the midi ins and outs on the LCD,  and depressing a key on any keyboard, the out2 on the monitor blinks. Manually setting a SAM stop tab does the same.  The blinking is to fast to read the message for confirmation that the output conforms with the programmed value.

is it also necessary to set the Router config?  if so what source setting is required?

Question 2:

Does mios studio 2.4.4  monitor the midi out from the router?

Johnc

I don't understand the actual problem, but to answer your questions:

is it also necessary to set the Router config?  if so what source setting is required?

For which purpose do you want to set the router configuration?

Does mios studio 2.4.4  monitor the midi out from the router?

No, MIOS Studio can only display the messages which are received/sent from/to the selected MIDI IN/OUT port.

It can't display the messages which are received/sent at the core side.

Best Regards, Thorsten.