free EPROM

rmouneyres

Hello,

my employement company is destocking, i have an opportunity to have a lot fo EPROM for free :

27C010
27C020
27C512

from ST microelectronics, more than 100 units of each reference.

and also SRAM chips

Let me know rapidly if you are interested, so i decide to take them home or not.

I will send them for postage costs only (shipping from FRANCE) until i have enough spare enveloppes to send them.

Raphaël

Edited by rmouneyres

• 2 months later...

Hi

How much would cost me shipping to Poland? I would like to get them (eproms) but im not sure its worth it;)

I need different ROM/RAM's for my devices. Now im using these old ones from motherboards - i buy them relatively cheap. But free is always better than that. 

Cheers

C_04

Edited by C_04

Hi 

Thanks for reply. 

I may pick them all:). I thought You will send them in one small package.

Of course im talking about private use. I have old DYNACORD P20 its a drum module. Ive designed cartridge and they have replaceable (or however) sockets for eeproms unfortunately right now only for 2764 but ill add there switches and will be possible to choose exact drum sound. So in 27512 there may be 64 voices but there will be necessary to use 2 binary switches. Its little complicate to reload single eprom UV erasable and thats why i use them a lot:). This module sounds '80s because its 8 bit machine 24kHz sampling frequency - hihats mostly are ugly or i should re-EQ them before use. Depends what SRAM you have - i would like to build a freaky 8 bit sampler. I also have idea to build something i called "stereoizer" but when ive tryied to simulate it - was closer to something like chorus. Basically its white noise slowed down to 20-100Hz (user may set it) which is controlling noise gate for separate 2 channels. 

Next step is a funny compressor with responses in eproms. Its for todays music to make this pumping sound but more controllable maybe like ADSR in synths. Envelopes will be like waveforms.  

A lot ideas but not so many ICs.:)

Regards

Look like you have many projects going on.

Be careful of the weight. Those little beasts are becoming heavy when numerous…depends on your budget. If you want many of them, i'll have to go for a packet instead of an envelope and the price is not the same (minimum 16€ for 1Kg maximum, 25€ for 5Kg).

Here are the detailed references I have, on the right is the maximum quantity i can offer for one person. Please pick a selection, and send me a message.

Eprom

27c512 qty 15

27c256 qte 5

27c010a qte 10

27c2001 qte 20

27c1001 qte 10

27c020 qte 10

SRAM

Samsung K6T4008C1B qte 20

Japan SRM20100LC70 qte 2

M5M51008BP qte 2

Hi 

If i may i will pick them all. Especially these SRAMs 4MBit are what im looking for. Also often i use 27C256 and 27C512. 27C256 will be used in my druum module sth like TR909 im finishing now boards designing. Its my biggest project and it took me a lot of time. In fact i found some pics in internet of somebodys TR909 replica so it helps me a lot in drawing. But im thinking that there toms and clap + cowbell could be also in eproms because they not controllable (even pitch is constant). This SRAM K6T4008C1B is not pin compatible with another SRAM i need but if there 20 pcs i will redesign pcb even for stereo;)

So how to contact You? Maybe via PM? 

Regards

C_04

Greg

Edited by C_04

• 2 weeks later...