ALBS Waldorf knobs bulk order Fall/Winter 2013 (DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 and DK38-144 A.6/4,5)

kristal=

Hi guys

Summer is over, time for more indoor activities.

The continuation of the following, popular BOs:

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=waldorf_knobs_bulk_order_2012
http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=waldorf_knobs_bulk_order_2013

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=waldorf_knobs_bulk_order_april_2013

The beta Wiki page can be found here: http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=waldorf_knobs_bulk_order_fall_2013

I may revise some of the details but the bulk order starts October 31st 2013

Also check out the new iDK16 in milky colour.

Best

Martin aka kristal=

post-7120-0-95117200-1383063029_thumb.jp

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi *,

Due to a large amount of spam bot registrations (avg. 1 per minute) and quite a few defaced wiki pages

If you already have an account on the wiki no problem, nothing changes.

If you need an account for the wiki (required to post or edit):

1. Make sure the email address associated with your forum account is correct/up to date - the server will send your password to this email.

2. Use the "Messenger" tool here on the forum to send me a private message..... "need wiki account", "can haz wiki ?" or anything similar will work.

I do my best to generate accounts quickly but I do sleep so requests made after local bed time may take a few hours.

As always let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Best regards

Tim

Lol, I thought I subscribed to this thread. Thx Tim & Johan!

@all: If you experience problems with the wiki, PM me your wishes.

@Lamouette

I made some pics with a 1000mcd UV-LED under the same light conditions. First one is TRANS/clear, 2nd White/opaque, 3rd Milky.

post-7120-0-68346200-1383589717_thumb.jp

post-7120-0-01623500-1383589722_thumb.jp

post-7120-0-68988200-1383589725_thumb.jp

Edited by kristal=

Yeah, 1000mcd might be a little overkill, this was the next best LED I had for testing. I think 200mcd (500mcd max.) is sufficient for the milky ones and will be good for the eye. The top of the knobs are quite light-transmissive (see the white/opaque top) in contrast to the thicker and less transmissive sides. But you might want to test it yourself, my LED stock is rather poor :)

Hey

On the wiki page I read "please notice that the max. order amount for the milky knobs (150pcs.) is reached". Does that mean, that you won't be able to get more than the 150 knobs of each type from ALPS, which in the case of the milky ones three people on the list already ordered?

Thanks for clearification!

@Highcooley:

Yes, the current case is that ALBS has 142pcs. Drehknopf DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 AT=14 schwarz-soft / Fenster ABS natur on stock. However there are 77pcs. Drehknopf DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 AT=14 schwarz-hart (hard)/ Fenster ABS natur on stock, too. I'm not sure if there is a real difference between the two knob twins. Dimensions and window material are the same, only the black material differs. I don't know how hard the black material can get, as the 'soft' material is already hard. I'll ask ALBS the next days what the difference is.

You can fill in your order to the list and I'll try to meet it, but if it won't happen please don't be disappointed.

Btw only clear 220pcs. left, too. The others are +3000pcs. on stock.

Edited by kristal=

Alright, got word from Albs. Look of the milky ones is identical. They are able to deliver around 220pcs. (exact stock situation is unclear, it might be some more), so I'm pretty sure they can fulfill the current wishes. But please no more orders for the milky ones. These were the leftovers from a special edition, so until there's no huge demand for them I can't get them.

Signing ends November 21st.

Edited by kristal=

Btw, Minimum Order Quantity for an individual knob series is 3.000pcs (with a much lower unit price than mine I guess). If anyone is interested in their own special edition :) I'd like to see translucent pink or an inverse milky colorway one day. :rofl:

As far as I can overlook things this morning everybody has paid up. The last payments came in that night (Germany time). Thank you very much guys n gals. I check everything in the course of the day (some adjustments in the spread sheet are necessary due to a cancellation) and send the order to Albs in the next 24-48h.

Stay tuned.

Edit: I made a small mistake in the time table by not considering the checking/transfer time in the end times. My apologies! But after the order has been sent, the times are more of an approximation. However, I'm confident, that Albs isn't slow after the payment has made, they never were and the General manager is informed that I order this week.

Edit2: Everybody paid up except one participant. I've sent him a payment reminder.

Edit3: Everybody paid up

Edited by kristal=