ALBS Waldorf knobs bulk order Fall/Winter 2013 (DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 and DK38-144 A.6/4,5)

kristal=

Wow, Albs is incredibly fast this time, I received the proforma invoice 5min ago. Looks correct on first glance. But before checking and paying I want to breakfast and some do some sports :smile: Payment will be wired today. I expect the parcel to arrive at the beginning of next week. Pics will follow.

Edit: Paid the invoice.

Edited by kristal=

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news everyone, the knerbs haz arrived! And the looks of the milky ones are identical as promised. I'll count them and then proceed to dispatch them.

Edit: All counted and in good shape. Be prepared to receive them before Xmas.

post-7120-0-28146800-1385800171_thumb.jp

Edited by kristal=

All boxes were dispatched today. The post office lady was sure that the arrival time before Xmas is feasible. I'll scan in the tracking numbers in the course of the weekend. Thanks for ordering with me and have fun building/refurbishing your equipment. Feel free to post your arrival times.

Best regards

Martin

Edit: Track them here: https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB

post-7120-0-35185900-1386504166_thumb.jp

post-7120-0-48147700-1386504187_thumb.jp

post-7120-0-75731000-1386504192_thumb.jp

Edited by kristal=

Good to hear! The milky knobs look good with the illuminated shaft. If only Alpha Taiwan would manufacture these in their famous quality...

...my words. I'm still tinkering with these Bourns illuminated encoders. As I mentioned, they don't have the same height (the body is 1mm shorter than Alpha standards encoders). And if the detents are being removed, the shaft turns too easily (no resistance at all) and starts to rock slightly. I tried to add some resistance by adding a silicone layer on top of the detents, but so far it doesn't work. Any Ideas are highly welcome.

Edited by Highcooley

For everybody who missed the bulk order: I'll create a list in the next coming weeks, where you can put your name down. So when enough participants are on the list the next bulk order can happen.

Here is the BO notification list:

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=waldorf_knobs_bulk_order_summer_2014_notification

• 2 weeks later...