My seq 4- diverse asking/help needed! thanks!

florian

i had the chance to have a seq 4 kit from smash ( long wait, but can't be more happy).

I usually ever use kingsbright flat top leds when i solder.

I don't read for instance the manual ( will certainly not read it before some build), so i don't know what deserve the bicolor leds.

My set is around a red light scheme so i hope to replace the kits leds, if not too complicated.

I want to use kingbrights reds flat tops led instead of the green one.

AND IWANT TO FOUND BICOLOR RED/BLUE . If the blue is not eye burner. Do you know if it exist??? any advice??? 

thanks!!

Edited by florian

was a lonely saturday evening.....

But not really boring:

But's it's far from end, and a usual i'm pissed off me, because i wsn't able to order all that  i need in advance, and now blocked....

Will try to make a list here, hope someone wille help me to validate it, and will make the mios studio thing in the core now....

About the leds:

TK: "If a suitable bicolour LED doesn't exist, I could add an option to the firmware which inverts the GP LED instead of activating a second colour."

sorry, idon't understand that... What is "invert the GP"   ?? semi lighted??  you can have a good result without dual colors leds without loss of funcctionality??? (sorry i don't read the manual for instance, just want to build it as soon as possible to play with it....)

many thanks for explanations!!

so let's go for the final list of things i need to run : my seq:

-Maybe kingsbright leds if i go for them.

-1 10 pin flat ribbon cable with  

-2 female idc connector 10 pin

=>for connecting J1 on the frontpanel to j8/j9 on the lpc module (only conncation between the  boards??? What is for the "SO" pin hole on j1 on the frontpanel?? you should not connect it...??

-2 16 pins flat ribbon

-2 female idc connectors to

=>To connect the screens to the lpc

and the mounting hardware . Is that all????

thanks flo

Edited by florian