Simple 16 motorozed fader plate ?

kdiamond

Dear Midibox community.

I'm a designing a fader plate for upcoming Waves eMotion line mixing console. It's very simple. 16 motorized faders. That's it.

From what I could gather I will need a:

16 x motorized faders. 

2 x MF_NG module 

I have a few beginner's questions, before I can move on.  I would really appreciate if someone is willing to give me some basics. 

- Is this all I need to get 16 faders working?

- Will any motorized fader work with MF_NG?  I can get motorized faders from Taiwan for 5€/piece. To my knowledge alps faders here in Europe costs arround 20€/piece, My console will have 48 faders, and that's a a lot of money :)

- What do I need to add in order to get USB or LAN connectivity. (CORE_LPC17 Module) ?

- Can those modules be purchased done, or I need to solder it from the scratch?

Thank you very much for your help. Any info regarding my first steps is most welcome.

Thank you

Br,

kd

You need: 16 Faders 2 MF_NG Modules 1 Core Modul 1 LPC1769 Im not shure but think the max. Faders is 32 in the Midibox_ng App by now... So if you want to get 48 in the final you have to use a different Protocol then Motormix and maybe the old LC App? It. can be found here: http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_lc.html Best regards Novski