Funky Patch Bank

mburch

Here is a MIDIbox FM patch bank I created.  All patches have Velocity, Mod Wheel and Aftertouch.  I generally did not use LFO2 or the extra envelope as I plan to use those with the AOUT bits.  Generally, organised by category.  Wavetable fun at the end.

Will need TKs import 'connection mode' fix from my other thread Need firmware V1.4g to correctly import with the PIC16F4685.

funkybank-v1.zip

Martin.

Edited by mburch

HI!

I can't upload funkybank into my MBFM with electron C6. (even with 500ms delay time).

Patch names is showing on display, but program number is always the same.

I can upload "GM" bank with same program without any problem.

Anybody can help?

Best regards, IGI

OH!!!

Patches is stored in bank C :smile:

And they are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, IGI

Edited by igi

Thanks guys!  :smile:   Thanks to TK, presets now in MIDIBox FM V1.4g folder.  :smile:

I currently have no time to put up a demo track as I'm trying to get as much DIY stuff done as possible while I have the time.  Maybe someone else can?

If you use MIOS Studio to upload the bank you can choose where to place it.  It was bank C on my box.

Martin.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Here is a MIDIbox FM patch bank I created.  All patches have Velocity, Mod Wheel and Aftertouch.  I generally did not use LFO2 or the extra envelope as I plan to use those with the AOUT bits.  Generally, organised by category.  Wavetable fun at the end.

Will need TKs import 'connection mode' fix from my other thread Need firmware V1.4g to correctly import with the PIC16F4685.

attachicon.giffunkybank-v1.zip

Martin.

Thanks =)