question about sequencing an external synthesizer with sammichSID in master

praxis23

hello again! I'd like to know if it is possible to sequence an external synthesizer in slave with the sammichSID in master in bassline mode please ? I tried several times but without success, I really thought that once the update the new firmware will be made​​ it will work correctly.  :no:

Best regards, damien

Hi,

what do you mean with "slave with the sammichSID" exactly?
Do you mean that the external synthesizer should be synchronized on a MIDI clock, or do you expect that sammichSID sends MIDI notes (it doesn't...)?

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hello and thank you for your reply, I meant if my synthesizer could be synchronized platform with my sammichSID, and if my sammichSID able to send midi note to my synthesizer, but now I see that it can't do it , it is pity. I wanted to tell you that yesterday I just re-pressed a second time on the button "Start"of mios studio and amazing within seconds my sammichSID has been updated in "V2_043" firmware with my BCR2000! :smile: I am very happy, and that's why I thought my sammichSID could send midi notes clock in "master" now that I get the "out" option but no matter. Thank you anyway for your help.

Best regards, damien