maybe a stupid offtopic question...

jagzik

Sorry,

Maybe it'a a stupid of topic question.

Are this type of new minipc board like Raspberry pi or this http://www.udoo.org/ usable to sobstitute the lpc core ?

I didn't want to do or ask this but, whit this kind of hardware that is more pc oriented, dektop, server...can a power user made a sort of virtual hardware sequencer ? i mean a person that isn't able to write and create pcb board and electronics but has maybe some knowledge whit puredata or similar, can take this board install a minimal linux and puredata and run patches on and controlling it with a standar controller, there are plenty just done on the market.....and use it.

This thing can be an hardware sequencer or synth ? like the midibox project ? can port the source code of midiboz or other project on it ?

Where is the difference when inside hardware controller sequencer or synth there's a sort of pc, if i take my pc and control by this midi controller wihit an interface, it's an hardware sequencer ?

bye