ressurecting my old Seq

comboy

Hello fellow midiboxers.

I decided to resurect my old Midibox sequencer (I suppose V2... the bootscreen says MIOS1.7).

I've built it years ago, but haven't used it for a very long time since I have been doing most of my sequencing with the computer. Now I'm slowly returning to hardware and could use it again. :)

It was one of my early DIY projects, so there are some repairs needed.

One display broke down for whatever reason and I had to find out that a lot of the DT6 buttons do not work reliably anymore :(

The CS was mostly build out of veroboard. By now I would prefer a sturdy single PCB solution for the front. Especially since I will have to rebuild a lot of it due to the non working buttons.

Are the Seq CS PCBs still available via smashTVs shop?

The Page only states "sold out, new batch expected in november" But since we already have december I'm not sure how up to date this page is.

Also, is there any way to still get one of the nice enclosures? If I start to rebuild the sequencer I would prefer a good looking metal enclosure to my bulky wooden box I use at the moment. ;)

Otherwise I think I'll have to go with a 19" case and a new schäffer frontpanel.

best regards,

comboy