AOUT PCB no longer in production? (not the NG!)

istel

Hi

I am trying to source the AOUT module, but as far as i can see i can only find the AOUT_NG.. Problem is i just thought what the hell and bought the expensive Maxim 525 DAC and then i can't find the AOUT module for buying.. 

Is it out? Does someone have a spare that i can buy? Otherwise i need to cancel the Maxim order asap. :) 

Thanks (sorry if this is the wrong forum, couldn't figure out where to put this)

Isak

Wait, you want to throw money at someone you didn't even know at all a day before? Without knowing if he has the boards available? :no:

Even though I know Mike and can confirm that he has been a reliable seller in the past, I would not transfer money to an account number I get from someone else (and not himself or his website). Patience is a virtue and can save your a... :smile:

At least in former times it was part of the deal that you get the Gerbers after your first order. I guess PCB Pool thought they'd make money enough on this scheme for it to be a good deal to them... and they were probably right, but why give away anything if people still accept it?

but why give away anything if people still accept it?

No one is forced to use this special Target 3001 version. Also I didn't draw the PCB as I would have used Sprint Layout back then or KiCad now. It is as it is and I cannot generate Gerber files for it. All I can do is provide the Target 3001 file to order it from PCB Pool. This is the deal. Arguing about that is a boring waste of time.

Thanks guys - got through to Mike and he could make a few Pertinax for me

I am not sure what to build yet, but right now i am trying to build the software and everything my self - i do alot of midi-cv to a modular synth, but it would be nice to just jump over that step and have direct cv out so that is the plan...